New Friends Group

Hi everyone! My name is Mya and I’m a teenager looking for a few people to talk to and become friends.

Welcome to the forum!

The best area to find out who is who here is the game area. Check it out and don’t feel shy :wink:

Just browse through all of the threads and start talking, most of us are very nice :smile:

This.

1 Like

Welcome to the family!

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smile: :sun_with_face:

Thank you everyone! I feel so welcomed already :heart_eyes::smile: How is everyone and what are you all doing?

1 Like

Welcome :hugs::smiley:.
Doing ok, you?

Welcome to the lpu soldier

Welcome to the family solider

Welcome

Welcome to LPU :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Sorry I’m so late to reply. Im doin fine. :slightly_smiling_face::star_struck: Happy because it’s almost my continuation and schools almost out! I’m so excited! Thank you @theearlywalker @StephLP18 @alz89 @moocho @melisLP I’m doin great hbu? @lpfan61 @the_termin8r How are u? U wanna be friends? @LP13413 Hiiii!! @IronSoldier16 Thank you for the news!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! I’m sure you’ll love being around here

1 Like

I’m cool, thanks. And sure.

1 Like

@AJ_7 I’m already loving it! Thank you! @the_termin8r thats good. What kinda things do you like to do?

1 Like

I like to torture and murder people. I’m an engineering student, so anything that makes me work with my hands to be honest. I’m into RC cars at the moment, feel free to check out my project thread.

How about you?

6 Likes

Im a big big big fan of Linkin Park. Although, I’ve never been to a real concert. I planned on going. I love to debate and I’d like to be a lawyer when I grow up. Im also interested in photography and fashion designing. I also like to meet new people. Thats why I asked for ur request!:kissing_heart:

@theearlywalker are u going to the concert that Mike Shinoda will be attending? I wish I could go. :sob:

@susan316 HIIIII