New Album

Anyone have any new opinions on what ATS predecessor will be like? I think it is going to be revolutionary! Everything in ATS was so crisp and sound. They are destined to release their own “The Wall”. At least I think.

I’m pretty sure you mean ATS

I did mean ATS, just typing fast and didn’t even realize.

Some people post on topics for no reason at all ^^

But yeah I agree - I think this album is going to be a goodie - not that all of LP’s albums havn’t been exceptional.

The way they have described it makes it sound as though they are going to put a pinch of Hybrid Theory/Meteora and a dash of ATS - mix it together along with a bunch of creative new stuff and we will have an album that will be something special indeed.

And with them filming the first music video this week - the single will drop sooner than expected I think - mid April probs - with album released Mid/Late May.

I can’t wait!

I’m very excited to listen to this new album that’s coming out… I’m sure it’ll be awesome just like all the others, but the way the gys have been talking about the album is making me feel really anxious x) I can’t wait

yeah im so pumped about it! But this time i gotta lay back without my expectations about the new album.

I am excited and all but I think it’s too early for a new album. It’s not even 2 years since ATS came out.

I am very sure that the new album will become beautiful, because LP do everything with heart and soul. As it stands, the guys have a lot of fun while recording. And this will be reflected on the album. In addition, they’ve already collected ideas during the last tour. So they don’t have to start by zero.
For me, ATS is the most inventive and most varied album. And I guess, LP will surprise us again with their creativity.

Everyone wishes, that the new album is finished when touring starts in summer. And of course LP would be glad, to present their fans new stuff during touring. But I hope, that this issue don’t put them under time pressure. I would be ok, if the new album takes longer than expected.

Anyway, I’m very corious and excited.

I hoped it would be finished to the new tour but now I realize that this way it is even better cuz there will be another tour then

I’m sure I won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

Well, I’am very curious and excited, but I cannot think of how it’s gonna be. I guess it will neither be Nu-Metal nor ATS-style, but a mix of both (you may read the K! interview).

[quote=EvoOba]I am excited and all but I think it’s too early for a new album. It’s not even 2 years since ATS came out.

[quote=Stefan Novak][quote=EvoOba]I am excited and all but I think it’s too early for a new album. It’s not even 2 years since ATS came out.

mike has said they plan to do an album every 18 months if possible and chester in an

interview said they have been working on this album since last sept. mike also in interview

said he wants a more natural unstressed flow to album making so that when one album is

finished they tour and start the new creative process again for next album while on tour. so

it not rushed and stressful which the making of ats was if you have seen the doc with

record label breathing down their necks. so this album will be a considered piece having

had the time to develop creatively their ideas expect a late may release to tie in tour. its goi

ng to be an epic year if your a linkin park fan!!!

I’m anxious about their new album, but I was suprise that, they making a new album so soon. I just hope their new album is really really good.

Really can’t wait to hear what it sounds like, I don’t know if there will be a vast change in sound, but either way I’m pretty sure I’m going to love what they come up with.

Omg I agree im so anxious too :slight_smile: im going crazy lol im listiong to them more than usual cause im just so excited to see their first single video…

I think yes that maybe 2 years hasn’t been a lot of time to put together an album, but from the sounds of things they have been working on this album throughout the entire tour cycle, and that’s pretty similar to how they made meteora, but knowing Linkin Park, it’s going to be something that will be both unexpected, and completely new on the scene of the music industry, but perhaps not, we’ll find out sooner or later though and personally i cant wait!!

[quote=Curt][quote=Stefan Novak][quote=EvoOba]I am excited and all but I think it’s too early for a new album. It’s not even 2 years since ATS came out.

what all would i sacrifice to get the new album today =)