New Album

Last Rollingstone interview made me all excited about upcoming album. :slight_smile:

[quote=AcrossTheLine]what all would i sacrifice to get the new album today =)

Me too, I hope so much, they gonna play some new stuff live at RaR and then the show wi’ll get broadcasted! :smiley:

Cool pic of LP by the way :wink: Just watch the vid on youtube (" linkin park before they where famous" ) as they where just the real LP. Hope that theyll go back to real creative beeing . after minutes to midnight they hardly tried to break out of their new metal style ( which was worth trieing ) , they shouldnt make a triology and develope back , but refinding their style, in a different way , is, to my mind , the best thing to do .

Its focusing on more reconizable guitar sounds and a heavier electronic feel to it. Like Chester said in an interview very recently, its a LOT more like the music before ATS. There ya go.

Why it seems so, that the whole world wants the new album should sound like the older stuff? can’t understand that.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Why it seems so, that the whole world wants the new album should sound like the older stuff? can’t understand that.
[/quote]

Did my comment make it sound like I did? I love everything they do and many MANY other LP fans feel the same way. Some of the more hard rock dedicated fans just prefer the old stuff :3.

[quote=Ryan Voight][/quote]
Oh, dont get me wrong. I didn’t mean your post :slight_smile:
But I read in forums or on twitter, that not less people hope, the new album will sound more like the first 2 albums. I’am just surprised about that, because MTM and ATS are very good records.

According to what I saw on twitter is going to return to the rhythms of the first 3 albums, going to put much more guitar, Mike and the band are working on it to return to nu-metal and alternative rock but they promised a drive spectacular…: D and so