My new original LP shoes :)

“…put under the pressure of walking in your shoes…”

I made it by myself, of course :slight_smile: And I fell in love with them! :smiley:
(by the way - that “K” in the word “park” isn’t crooked in fact it’s only badly photographed :D)

Anyway I hope you’ll like them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AWESOME!!!

I want ones too :slight_smile:

Nice! :slight_smile:

cool!!

Whoa, those are pretty cool :0

Those are awesome! You got some talent!!!

WOW. Awesome job and awesome shoes!! You should talk to the LP shop about making those! :smiley:

Wow, awesome, where’d you get them ?

it looks fantastic…good job :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you all so much! I didn’t sleep 3 nights cause of these beauties :smiley: But I’m happy with the result :slight_smile: And I’m really glad that you like them too!

Yea, such a great idea! :smiley: I’ve also thought about it :smiley: I’d be a “rich bitch” if I start produce them :smiley: Where’s any contact to LP shop? :smiley:

[quote=Jats]Wow, awesome, where’d you get them ?

RAD! you should show em off to band! :slight_smile:

[quote=Larssi]Thank you so much!
I bought an ordinary black shoes and the rest I’ve painted :)[/quote]

For real ? Damn, that’s kind of a work, fantastic job.
To be honest - I first thought, it was kind of a patch or something, you could even sell these!

Do you think? :open_mouth: It would be damn good! :smiley: And if I’ll be lucky, I could start to work as a LP clothing designer :smiley: No, I was just kidding of course :slight_smile: But it would be really great if I could show them my shoes :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats][quote=Larssi]Thank you so much!
I bought an ordinary black shoes and the rest I’ve painted :)[/quote]

For real ? Damn, that’s kind of a work, fantastic job.
To be honest - I first thought, it was kind of a patch or something, you could even sell these!

JEALOUS HERE

how did you get it so neat
with paint and all…

share your secret

[quote=Larssi]Wow, thank you so much again! And yes - for real, it’s painted with color on textiles :slight_smile:
And yes, it’s a great idea! Maybe I’ll start accept orders :smiley: Or maybe I’ll try to contact producer of LP clothing :)[/quote]

No problem.
You should really ask for that and by the way, I’d buy one pair :slight_smile:

Thats pretty neat job !!
i used to do same thing with spray paint on my shirts, now your doing it well on your shoes !
Congrats girl !

awesome job! how can i get a pair?? [surprised]