My new original LP shoes :)

Me Gusta

can u made one for me ?: ) i will pay for it :smiley: how much ?:smiley:

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]JEALOUS HERE

how did you get it so neat
with paint and all…

share your secret

[quote=Jats][quote=Larssi]Wow, thank you so much again! And yes - for real, it’s painted with color on textiles :slight_smile:
And yes, it’s a great idea! Maybe I’ll start accept orders :smiley: Or maybe I’ll try to contact producer of LP clothing :)[/quote]

No problem.
You should really ask for that and by the way, I’d buy one pair :slight_smile:

[quote=28thART]Thats pretty neat job !!
i used to do same thing with spray paint on my shirts, now your doing it well on your shoes !
Congrats girl !

Wow, you’re my second “customer” at least, that’s nice! :smiley: Thank you so much!
And I’ll try to contact LP shop or someone who cares about it and I’ll try to suggest them to start produce these shoes. And who knows maybe I’ll be successful :smiley: And if I won’t maybe I’ll start to produce and sell them by myself :smiley: I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

[quote=Bajtak]can u made one for me ?: ) i will pay for it :smiley: how much ?:smiley:

awesome :slight_smile: do u paint it or ?

[quote=Clare]awesome :slight_smile: do u paint it or ?

Those are some pretty awesome shoes. Even the type of shoe you chose fits with the style.

[quote=Larssi]

“…put under the pressure of walking in your shoes…”

I made it by myself, of course :slight_smile: And I fell in love with them! :smiley:
(by the way - that “K” in the word “park” isn’t crooked in fact it’s only badly photographed :D)

Anyway I hope you’ll like them :slight_smile:

wow, awesome shoes! :slight_smile:

So…you already asked them ? :slight_smile:

WoooooooooooooW terrribly Awesome

so damn nice :stuck_out_tongue:

omg…I want it! Fantastic job:) haha when you will talk with LPU crew, please write what they say to u about it, ok?:slight_smile:

[quote=J_Callahan]Those are some pretty awesome shoes. Even the type of shoe you chose fits with the style.

[quote=Jats]So…you already asked them ? :slight_smile:

Of course! :slight_smile: I’ll be so happy about it that I won’t be able to keep it just for myself :smiley: No matter how it’ll end :slight_smile: I would be happy for any answer :smiley: By the way - thank you so much I’m glad you like em! Maybe you’ll be able to buy em one day if I’ll be successful :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, guys! I send a big thanks to all of you! I’m so proud to be here with you, to meet you, to talk to you (at least online). LPU websites’re totally amazing and I’m so glad I can also be one of the members! So thank you so much one more time!