No, you must be mistaken. This is a photo of what I look like:

1 Like

(gasps)

Never enough creepy pics!
Found out that every Viber chat has it’s own background

3 Likes

I think this also goes here

2 Likes

All right so I finally got a new phone case for my iPhone 7, this whole time I had it in my iPhone 6 case. I was debating on getting a new one, because of the cost and whatnot, thinking it would be the same as my old otterbox but it’s not. It’s sooo much better, it’s more thin, lighter, a perfect fit around my phone and fits well in my pocket. I decided on black instead of an all blue otterbox and it wasn’t a big variety of colors: only having all gray, all blue, black and a mint blue color with s black boarder…which was out of the question. It was a bummer that there wasn’t a purple one but I guess I needed something new.

I got a new lock screen

3 Likes

Do desktop backgrounds count?

3 Likes

NO!!! (forcefully throws a fishy at @lauralou42)

Which was a grenade fishy
( watches that explosion from a far with sunglasses on) beautiful

New homescreen

2 Likes

They’re looking up at the pigeons, Chester knows exactly what comes next :joy:

1 Like

In a few seconds before the release of Heavy :joy:

1 Like

I think I finally cracked my phone screen. The crack is tiny and pretty much invisible, you can only feel it if you run your fingernail over it. So as far as I’m concerned it’s not cracked :stuck_out_tongue: (even though it actually is).

1 Like

You mean, your S7? Damn! The repair must cost about 250£.

S7? You mean those phones that catch fire???

Why people can’t tell S7 from Note7? Is it “7” in the name?

2 Likes

Yeah, but you seriously can’t see it unless you really look for it because it’s so small. When the screen is on you can’t see it at all.

1 Like

I’ve found my very first phone on the web , lol
It’s Nokia 1200. I was 7

The first phone I got was my dad’s hand-me-down Sony Ericsson phone. As a kid obviously I didn’t use it, I just felt like a grown up owning one :stuck_out_tongue: It didn’t even have sim. I must’ve been about 6.

This was it (IDK the model, I just googled “old sony ericsson phones”)

The silver bit was actual metal.

My first proper phone that was actually mine as a kid was a Motorola KRZR K1 in blue.

After that my first proper touchscreen phone was an LG cookie, that had some sort of proprietary headphone jack so you could only use the crappy stock earphones.

After the LG I got my s3m and then obviously the s7.

2 Likes

Here’s my story
I’ve lost the 1200 one in a year or so. Then I’ve got a similar one, but with colorful screen (don’t remember the model)

[details=Nokia6300]Then it was my dad’s Nokia6300

It ended up drowning in a river. Made me cry. On that time my dad got himself a Sony Ericsson that still works(and he uses it sometimes :joy:)[/details]

[details=Samsung SGH-J150]Then it was Samsung SGH-J150
In a few years ended up with crushed screen when we were moving

[/details]

[details=Samsung Monte]Then it was my first (and still it works) smartphone
Samsung Monte

[/details]

[details=Unknown Nokia]Then it’ was Nokia(don’t remember and can’t find the exact model, will check when I’m home) it was like 5230 but with aluminum back. It stopped working in a year or so

[/details]

[details=Sony Xperia S]Then it was Sony Xperia S (my first android)

[/details]

[details=IPhone 5S]Here we go: IPhone 5S(bought in GB and costed ab 180 $ less than in here)

[/details]

iPhone 6S(stolen at the beginning of 2017)

And my current one is 7 Plus

It took me a while to create this cause I don’t remember most of the models so I had to google by brand and year :joy:

1 Like