Muse

Love Muse .

No one doubted)) Russian girls are most fond them)

[/quote]

Haha maybe ) They are really very good band ) I love the voice of Matthew Bellamy :3

[/quote]

Haha maybe ) They are really very good band ) I love the voice of Matthew Bellamy :3[/quote]

I tried to listen to them…) Not very much. Style them any not clear to me …) Me more like heavier music)

[/quote]

Haha maybe ) They are really very good band ) I love the voice of Matthew Bellamy :3[/quote]

I tried to listen to them…) Not very much. Style them any not clear to me …) Me more like heavier music)
[/quote]

A ya raznyu slushau )

Eta gruppa mne bol’she napominaet Klassicheskiy Rok)))

ne znayu. mozhet byt’. no dazhe esli i tak, chto ty imeesh’ protiv klassicheskogo roka ?

Nu lichno ya protiv nego nichego ne imeyu) Tak kak u menya mnogo znakomyh slushaet Klassicheskiy Rok, i ne tol’ko… Dazhe sredi rodni est’ takie ludi, k primeru moy dyadya) A u tebya? Navernoe net takih

Muse are my favorite band, after Linkin Park :slight_smile:

The best concert I´ve ever seen was from Muse (sorry LP :slight_smile: it was in Cologne at the E-Werk before just 2000 peopl, it was so awesome. I stand 2 meters away from the singer Matt Bellamy, he is totally crazy, hahaha. I love them xD

I love Muse :heart_eyes:
I hope they´re doing a Europe Tour this year with “Drones”.
My second favourite band after LP :smiley:

How do you like the new album? I love Muse, but when I listen to ‘Drones’, after a short time I just want to skip single songs and yearn for their old stuff.

I only liked Psycho and Mercy… I don’t know, I just thought this album is just bad!

I totally love The Resistance.

The deeper I get into their music the more I feel addicted … The Message of their lyrics is Résistance ( the 2. Law ) :v:

I love Muse so much! In fact I love them more than I love Linkin Park!

Oh, Unintended!

I love Muse. their lyrics are so well-written, I mean, they base their music on English literature and politics what makes them an indeed interesting band.