Most Dissappointed LP fan on Earth

marlena, it does say fulfilled, but it also says shipped 8/15 and it’s 8/21 with no mail today. Getting nervous. Can’t imagine how you’re feeling.

I’m pretty much in the same boat here. Driving 6 hours to Edmonton from Sask. for the Sept. 2 show, and the tickets were supposed to ship yesterday (which, from my experience with the USPS, is not enough time for intl. orders anyway), and I contacted Ground(ctrl) and they responded saying they don’t even have the tickets yet. I don’t know if I should blame the people shipping them to Ground(ctrl) or Ground(ctrl) itself. My dad was the one who paid for the tickets with his credit card, but my mom is taking me to the concert, so showing ID won’t really help since I’m not my dad, and I can’t take his credit card because he works on the road and uses it constantly. This is my first Linkin Park concert, and I’ll be completely devastated if I can’t get in for some reason. Ground(ctrl) should at LEAST have the option to PRINT the tickets yourself. Ticketmaster presale it is, next time.

We can only hope Adam see’s this thread and handles the matter properly and fairly.

hey there im SOOOOO sorry to hear about that i hope that doesnt happpend to myself and my boydriend we have done the same thing as u but our concert is in south africa on the 10 nov … gosh i hope u get a refund … shame man …

u sho post this on one of the band members twitters and facebooks and and on the linkin park website post it everywere !!! shame i hope something come outa this im so sorry for what happend to u

love lisa south africa xxx

I am so so so so so so so so sorry to hear this! This has been my worst nightmare since the date to my show (Sept 8th) has been getting closer and closer and my tickets still haven’t shipped. I don’t really understand how Ticketmaster can get you them in a few days but ground(ctrl) takes months. But I just called right now because this feed made me even more nervous, and the guy told me if for some reason your tickets don’t ship, then they’ll move you over to will-call free of charge.
Like somebody else said, don’t blame LP! I’m sure if you get ahold of Adam or somebody at ground(ctrl) they’ll sort it out. Again I’m so sorry to hear this [sad] good luck though!

Oh my God! That’s awful!
I’m with a similar problem, and now I’m even more afraid than I was before read this…
I bought the membership to have access to M&G here in Brazil… I’ve bought it on July 19th…
The status is as FULLFILLED and shipped since 7/24, and it should have arrived last week, but, until now, NOTHING!

I’ve opened a ticket to have further information, but they just said that I have to wait and they cannot know where the order is and I should wait for 20 working days… But it’s already the 20th day and nothing…
I’m sooooo afraid…

Hope they solve your problem… =///

Can anyone help me out? I still haven’t received my tix to the show. I did the pre-sale and its less than 3 weeks away

yeah me niether. i think they ship about 2 weeks before show and should get to you about a week before the show. someone i know is going to show this friday and just got her ticket monday.

I was reading in the ground(ctrl) actual site under support ticket questions and it says if tickets are lost or delayed by delivery service or you. There is supposed to be a list of ticket purchasers at the venue box office and their supposed to issue you a new ticket at the will call box office on the day of the event. You just have to show them photo I.D and your receipt. As for a refund not too sure but here’s the link: http://groundctrl.com/ticketing-policy/

Tickets generally ship 2-3 weeks before the show (once we receive them from the promoter). If you still don’t see the tickets before the show, please contact us at http://support.groundctrl.com and we’ll put you on a ticket purchasers list at the Box Office.

I haven’t received my tickets yet either… This is really weird.

I havent either. I called “ground Control” and they mentioned that tickets were going out a bit late but to hold tight. They will go out this week or early next week

Same here!!! Says it was shipping on August 4th…

Aug 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Tickets generally ship 2-3 weeks before the show (once we receive them from the promoter). If you still don’t see the tickets before the show, please contact us at http://support.groundctrl.com and we’ll put you on a ticket purchasers list at the Box Office.

ok good i thought i was the only one that was having this problem too. hopefully i get them soon

Well I got my tickets for the Home Dept Center yesterday!!!

I’m in the same boat. Personally if I had have got a M&G that would definitely be in my letters to LP (I write letters so I can remember everything to say). The issue should be brought to their level explaining how many fans are being disappointed after purchasing presale tickets with the fan club. The amount of posts going on in the forums regarding these issues is enough proof for them to switch companies before selling any more tickets.

From what I’ve read if you call ground control they will put your tickets on a will call list to pick up at the concert the day of. Appears all Canadians (myself included) are not receiving tickets whatsoever and Americans are getting them a day or two prior to the concert. My show is in three days so I don’t think i’ll get mine prior to the show.

They should be able to reprint the tickets at will call. Just bring your I.D and receipt for the tickets and they should do that for you.

ground(ctrl) is basically a middleman, You ordered the tickets through livenation. With that, livenation is basically a middle man of Ticketmaster, but, if you call livenation and tell them the situation, they can email you IMMEDIATELY printable copies of your tickets with no charge.

i too was having trouble, but luckily i got it all sorted out, i too was a little disapointed with the extremely late shipping on their part