More shows in 2012

Chester wrote that there are many more dates announced soon, for 2012.

My thoughts: rar 2012 is one of a few promo shows (festival and arena shows) in the world - after that they start the “real” tour . maybe in winter then!

What Do you think?

Yeah, I want Linkin Park do some concert shows in the US for 2012 too. Hopefully, they do…

I bet 2012 or at least early 2013

I hope they do a tour that rar is the start of so like in the summer straight away!

I bet 2012 or at least early 2013

i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.
maybe they’ll do a few shows in festivals etc,(like rip&rar) but i don’t think they’ll do another world-tour until the new album is released. but of course, we are indeed allowed to hope!! [biggrin]
maybe this is just something I keep telling myself to calm myself down??! [rolleyes]

[quote=Monica]i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.
maybe they’ll do a few shows in festivals etc,(like rip&rar) but i don’t think they’ll do another world-tour until the new album is released. but of course, we are indeed allowed to hope!! [biggrin]
maybe this is just something I keep telling myself to calm myself down??! [rolleyes]

[quote=Monica]i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Monica]i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.
[/quote]

Easier said then done lol. Takes a lot of organization and other things to do a Tour.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]My thoughts: rar 2012 is one of a few promo shows (festival and arena shows) in the world - after that they start the “real” tour . maybe in winter then!
[/quote]

Well, they haven’t done a promotion tour since Minutes To Midnight, so if they wanna get their album selled, they should propably do so. It also would she the fans that they are able to work on an album AND play shows.

After thinking a little bit about that, I ended up with thoughts like that: If they do a festival show, it can be assumed that they gonna do more festivals as well. But festival somehow don’t have a promotional character and I think they either have to be very fast with their album or they just want to come to Europe, because this would take much time and they ain’t in the studio that long. So if they really gonna come to Europe and do festivals, they would spend a lot of time not in the studio and I wonder how they gonna do the album thing so fast.

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]My thoughts: rar 2012 is one of a few promo shows (festival and arena shows) in the world - after that they start the “real” tour . maybe in winter then!
[/quote]

Well, they haven’t done a promotion tour since Minutes To Midnight, so if they wanna get their album selled, they should propably do so. It also would she the fans that they are able to work on an album AND play shows.

After thinking a little bit about that, I ended up with thoughts like that: If they do a festival show, it can be assumed that they gonna do more festivals as well. But festival somehow don’t have a promotional character and I think they either have to be very fast with their album or they just want to come to Europe, because this would take much time and they ain’t in the studio that long. So if they really gonna come to Europe and do festivals, they would spend a lot of time not in the studio and I wonder how they gonna do the album thing so fast.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Monica]i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.
[/quote]

Easier said then done lol. Takes a lot of organization and other things to do a Tour.[/quote]
Yeah, it sounds to me, I need to be more patient with Linkin Park and their tours. I keep reminding myself to calm down too, but I will hang in there till, THE END! [neutral]

[quote=DieheartLPfan][quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Monica]i think that until we’ve got confirmation that they’ll release a new album 2012 we should just await news.

If they are gonna play only in festivals i highly doubt they could do one in Uk , i was there for Lp 2011 download Sunday show so they are not gonna play there for sure now , download 2012 line up is already full , only Hope is Sonisphere 2012 is even pumped up with other acts of Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rammstein, Green Day, Mastodon. Blink -182 , machine head , trivum , no signs of even a rumor of Lp :frowning: which is highly depressing , i houghly doubt they perform in reading festival its not that popular these days like these two epic festivals , Single shows are only hope , i really hope to see them in india Like Metallica else its again back to Uk . I hope they do single shows WORLD tour in countries they havnt been which gives the band a exposure of world wide fan base community than touring inside the cirlce aways , they need to really explore i hope once they tour countries who ask for years of touring !!! will a great moment for them

God I hope they come to Iowa.

ah…i want LP in Indonesia…again :smiley: hoho

Hope there is a lot coming and I hope I am able to attend many Rock am Ring is my first one for 2012 but I think I can’t top 2011 cause that would be 4 and I’m just running out of money

I want to believe that they really start touring :’) Can’t even imagine the next summer without LP!

THEY WILL I HOPE :smiley:
I mean come on RAR is definate more to follow :smiley:

I really hope that LP will begun the tour in winter cause this summer i’ll have to go for a month in Germany and 3 weeks in New York for studying and so i’ll have just the time for going to Rock Am Ring :confused: