More shows in 2012

[quote=Reni LP]I really hope that LP will begun the tour in winter cause this summer i’ll have to go for a month in Germany and 3 weeks in New York for studying and so i’ll have just the time for going to Rock Am Ring :confused:
[/quote]

I hope they do a major tour in Italy for reni during the winter! :smiley:

I think they will start touring in late spring/summer, before that they will be working on new record.
Maybe they’ll do couple shows here and there during winter, but not the whole tour. That’d be my guess.

I wish they would return to Israel but no chance of that happening
But I see the Red Hot this Year in Israel

[quote=Skyolker]I think they will start touring in late spring/summer, before that they will be working on new record.
Maybe they’ll do couple shows here and there during winter, but not the whole tour. That’d be my guess.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=Reni LP]I really hope that LP will begun the tour in winter cause this summer i’ll have to go for a month in Germany and 3 weeks in New York for studying and so i’ll have just the time for going to Rock Am Ring :confused:

I Hope they will play more shows in 2012, because then i will go to Rock am Ring and to one another show:)

same here bro :slight_smile:

i’d love to see them do not only the rock am ring/rock im park shows they’ve got confirmed, but some shows in the states as well. if they could make up the CT/OH/DC dates cancelled during the ATS world tour by doing festivals out there as a warm up, that would be pretty freaking awesome. mid-spring/early summer is prime time for local festivals.

not to mention some more shows in Germnay _:slight_smile: