Mission Impossible

Here’s a new game I want to try. The idea for it actually came from a place of trolling, but let’s see where it gets.

The aim of the game is simple, one person sets an odd, hyphothetical, objective for the others to complete, but with said objective, there have to be 3-5 weird limitations / conditions too. Once a person answers, they have to set a new one for the next person to do.

Oh, and objectives have to be doable, you can’t say “dig your way to Australia with a half a biro and a broken arm.” It can be something equally ridiculous, but it has to have some element of realism to it.

I’ll set us rolling with a simple one.

Mission:
Cross the road

Limitations:
-You can’t go straight across
-You have to make use of a pogo stick
-You have a sprained ankle

1 Like

:thinking: Q: how do we know the person do it the right way? I mean we need evidence or not??

Just as long as it works and seems feasible. I couldn’t think of a simple way to do it, I’m open to suggestions though.

Well easy way would be a pic…but not all (like me) would post pic of themselves… :sweat_smile: :thinking:

I don’t follow.

I mean: how can you say you crossed the street with the pogo stick? maybe pic with it could work, but as I said it’s a bit difficult… :thinking: no, I think impossible… nevermind

:joy: :joy: :joy:

These are all hypothetical scenarios, I’m not actually expecting people to do them. LMAO

I’m expecting people to say how they would go about doing it if they had to.

:flushed: :see_no_evil: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: I missed to read the main part: hypothetical LOOOOLLL :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: forget all you read till now! :joy: :see_no_evil: :joy:

2 Likes

You zig zag back and forth crossing the road while only using one foot to hop on the pogo stick?

1 Like

Cool, set the next one…

1 Like

I take it there’s a cat that’s going to be awesome at this game?

2 Likes

I so dearly hope so. I saw you catching on early this morning. :joy:

1 Like

I caught on right after your first post on odd one lol
By then I was already like :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t remember if you were around in what I call the dark ages, but I assure you, my trolling is justified.

Idk what time period you refer to but I remember the coming of the beast, meow

That’s saying a lot considering even I was the one trying to keep a cool head about Charlie lol

You’re telling me I actually got it? Wow lol

There’s no right/wrong answer Richard aka robin :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was thinking otherwise then :joy:

1 Like

Keep up wonder kid
Hypothetical :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No, not those, the dark ages I speak of pre-date him. They were essentially open season on what you saw this morning with other forum members actually getting pissed off. I did us a service and vanquished the evil through the art of trolling, but not permanently as it seems. :confused:

Well, it’s a working solution. Some of these will require a bit more thinking outside the box.

1 Like