Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

New music in the works apparently

4 Likes

Who is he working with?

Whose leg is that? Nice sock :wink:

Is it Brad?

Also, Mike has 324 unread text messages…

1 Like

Brad’s legs would be thinner. :slight_smile:

This is AmirSaysNothing. Not Brad, not Mike’s phone. P

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is such a brilliant interview. Not that I ever doubted it, but it’s so nice to hear they ain’t out looking for someone to replace C.

4 Likes

Umm… I can’t understand German, sorry… could you please say to me the important part there? Thank you! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its in english :smile:

2 Likes

Ah lol! I’m sorry! :see_no_evil: :joy: thanks!

1 Like

LMAO :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

What the Words Meant and Prove You Wrong will be available on streaming services this Friday

8 Likes

do you still need a summary for the hottest and more important news? I got one - if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww you’re so kind! I read and heard the interview, so now I know what it is about…but thank you so much!! :hugs: :blush:

1 Like

no problem :slight_smile:

This interview with ‘Rock Antenne’ here in germany gave me so much. But all that positivity and lovely words bysite :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:: some other ‘media sites’ translate this interview very wrong, like Mike/ like they would have a new singer in linkin park soon. And not enough: some comments below this articles are so disgussting and awful. this makes me very angry :rage:

1 Like

As Mike said in his FM song Get Me Gone, “these people like to put a twist to your words”.

2 Likes

Yeah! I like how Mike speaks! :blush: :heart:

I didn’t read them… and I think you should avoid too… you know there are many idiots around… :triumph:

EDIT: @evowarrior5 you new here? Welcome! :sun_with_face: :smile:

1 Like

Yep, arrived yesterday! Thanks ^^

I am not sure yet how to quote parts of people’s posts or how to change my profile picture… the forum is a bit confusing to me so far xD

1 Like