Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

It would be great if he visited, but I don’t think we have much of a fan base here

1 Like

And Tel Aviv does? :sweat_smile:

Probably more than us though. I feel like I am the only one here :joy:

1 Like

:scream: :frowning:
I think they count the requests they have on web or something…

No way! There’s gotta be more :smile:

I doubt it. Usually artists get booking requests from theaters or festivals. Artists rarely choose the countries themselves

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I don’t know anything about those stuff…lol
Thanks for explaining :smile:

1 Like

I think they’ll go to Tel Aviv because the drummer is from Israel and he probably has a good renown there too. So it’s two famous artists in one concert. :blush:

3 Likes

Good point, forgot about his heritage

wish I was there. I always miss the show. I travel a lot and as far as I can remember I miss everything by so little.

May be if next time he comes near Bulgaria, I will have a chance to see and listen him LIVE

The concert in Tel Aviv is in March… :grin:

:thinking: don’t know… check in his site if there’s something around you… :smile:

Yes, I know, but thanks for trying to help.
What I meant was that my work takes to different places and each time (for the last 10 years) I worked for just a few months on projects all over Europe (and Tel Aviv was last time). And every time just as I return home, a concert is held just closely to the place I used to work.
This happened 4 times, so far. Bad luck, I guess. But I still hope, one day I will be in the right country at the right time.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know… :sweat_smile: then hopefully next time you’ll be lucky! :blush: :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you, my friend :smile:

I go wherever there are cherries and universities that work with plants.

2 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve seen you before. Welcome to the LPU!

new/old is quite relative :slight_smile:
in 2008 the Linkin Parks site was all that kept me company during a very long (5 months) work trip abroad.
Than in 2015 had to change my e-mail. I used to play the LP ReCharge on Facebook. And since my old registration <demon_phoenix@*******.**> in no more. So this is my NEW :slight_smile: So thanks to all here in the UNDERGROUND for keeping me company all these years. Thank you.

2 Likes

Not that I didn’t see this coming but yeah. I think it’s a good thing, first and foremost because he needs a break. But I’m also excited for the unknown future plans!

7 Likes

So he’s probably gonna explore his solo carreer even more in the coming years

It was a nice read

7 Likes

New music in the works

6 Likes