Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

You’re misunderstanding me you spanner. I mean I liked his sound more when he was doing FM.

1 Like

So I finally stumbled upon the whole thing. For those that missed it, this is the Instagram live Mike did, hopefully the full thing this time:

4 Likes

New interview (haven’t listened to it yet, will do tomorrow, but thought of posting the link anyways):

4 Likes

Mike is speaking at a conference today about innovators, philanthropists and amazing people in general. Trying to find more info about it right now…

Update: He is the Icon Recipient for 2018 at PTTOW!!! That’s amazing! :smiley:

Also, a few more promo photos and interviews have surfaced today. He mostly talks about the songs, Chester, the fans etc.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Plus he’s just announced a show in France: https://twitter.com/mikeshinoda/status/984373890368483329

6 Likes

Interesting! Hoping for more dates in Europe!

4 Likes

Yesss we need headlining shows as well!

1 Like

For reals! Headlining shows would be MUCH appreciated!

2 Likes

More shows in the UK would be great for me! The only UK date is in Leeds and I can’t get there. If there is one in Manchester or Birmingham, that would be awesome for me!

Interview he did in China last weekend, not the best quality, weird questions

5 Likes

New song tomorrow

9 Likes

Yaaay! Can’t wait! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I can’t wait! :heart::grimacing:

Told you it was 2-3 days :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Am I the only one that thinks About You is brilliant? I love it!

1 Like

I’m not a fan, it doesn’t connect with me for some reason.

3 Likes

Like @NickGr said somewhere, I would like the song to be with Mike alone… not that it’s bad, but I don’t like the collab…

4 Likes

It would have been better with Mike and just Mike I feel so I agree with you @lpfan61 And Nick @NickGr on this

4 Likes

I don’t like the new song as well. I don’t just like the style of it! It sounds like that it isn’t finished