Mike's "Post Traumatic", Album Out Now!

That’s why I love it, it’s purely Mike. It’s so him, it’s insane. (I like Blackbear too so that’s a bonus)

1 Like

Honestly- after the masterpieces he threw out so far from the album, this is a bit less catchy… for me too- and I have a ketchup deja vu - somebody hears bathtub too ?! :joy::joy:

Maybe he made it in a bathtub with ketchup. The new song, I like it though. I don’t mind the collab either. Loving his flow in it, some real hiphop feels. Yeah, I like it.

3 Likes

Hmmm… About You is my least favorite so far. Not such a fan of the production on this song.

I do like this, the rapping on this album seems to be better than ever

I loved the new song too. Crossing A Line is still my favourite, but this one, the rap is just epic!

3 Likes

I think you should all watch this part of his interview

5 Likes

Yes! The interviewer is great

We got a fancy new Mike Shinoda specific category (#ms) for all things related to his newest solo project. All existing related topics will be moved here, so please put new ones made from now on here, too!

Since we have a specific category dedicated to Mike’s project, feel free to split off some discussions on their own topics to populate the cartography category and encourage discussion, but try to keep general discussion here

Fort Minor and previous side projects will stay in #side-and-solo-projects

11 Likes

Do you mean category? :stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed that right as I saw the little icon that you were typing, but I was too late. I mispelt it and just clicked the first option in spellcheck

2 Likes

Been there, done that. :joy:

3 Likes

Mike is featured in Upset magazine’s June issue:

https://www.upsetmagazine.com/news/upset-june-2018-mike-shinoda/

Also, he just released the full tracklist of his album! He has a song with CHINO MORENO! OMFG! Major fangirl moment.

EDIT: updated the OP with the full track list.

6 Likes

Wiki’d the top post if you wanna add the track list, no time myself right now

1 Like

Who? :sweat_smile:

Deftones’ lead singer

Oh thanks. Not familiar with them.

Tracklist looks good! I don’t care much about the guests, but the titles sound exciting

1 Like

I believe they are the band that Chester screws with near the end of Frat Party, switching their water with vodka

3 Likes

Yes it is. :+1:

Chester was nicknamed The Chemist and Mike was Spike Minoda

3 Likes

Just curious but did anyone else receive this in the mail?

IMG_y61c7

10 Likes

No, I wish. I wonder how people got them