Mike's New Single "fine", Available Worldwide

Maybe the leaked song or like you @AJ_7 said ‘new video’ ? It’s the same background like in the other picture

1 Like

Whatever it is, I’m not ready for it but I’m kind of freaking out at the same time too!

5 Likes

Twitter has gone crazy! Maybe it’s my age and I’m in total disbelief at how bezerk these people are? Anyway, what’s the site y’all found the song was listed on last week? Thx.

My bet is a new song release (MS song, not LP)

Seems you were right after all!

Edit: SPOILER! Full artwork has leaked, link below the spoiler tag

[spoiler]http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Fine[/spoiler]

4 Likes

Try this again, think Rob leaked it…

20191030_160225

Rob doesn’t run LPLive, unless he’s been undercover all these years

8 Likes

We get so little news about him, you never really know what he is up to these days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

LOL! :joy: Imagine hiim secretly leaking new songs behind the mask of LPLive

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly… I’m tellin ya… twitter is going CRAZY!

I’d love to know what him, Dave & Brad are doing. We know Joe is making art and DJ’ing… but that’s all we know. :confused:

2 Likes

Already known I guess but

Straight from the horse’s mouth

There’s a Clíp a few seconds long

6 Likes

Of what? Charge your phone! :laughing:

The Clíp? Of the song lol it’s a little preview
Honestly at first listen it reminded me of a tv show into :grimacing:

I’m always low :sweat_smile::joy:
I keep multiple things open, like a bright screen etc etc :crazy_face:
Plus the fact I sleep sparingly don’t help :joy:
Also…I lose my chargers so yeahhhh

2 Likes

Yeah I went and listened to the clip. Slightly depressed if it means a new Mike album :confused: less likely they’ll be any LP stuff. I’m probably slipping towards the whole ‘without Chester there’s no point’ mindset but acceptance doesn’t agree with me. I much prefer good hard denial.

I hate brightness. This is my screen brightness right now:

Screenshot_20191031-181547

0% :expressionless:

I believe so though most likely singles at a time
It rings a bell somewhere that mike said he’d do that to put out stuff consistently :thinking: I think he said if he fet something was good he’d put it out instead of waiting for an album now

Ahhh maybe because you’re indoors?
I am bringer of light :relieved::innocent: :rofl: I cant keep a straight face lol

2 Likes

I just got super psyched and confused for a minute, seeing as I have about 8 hours to go. :sob:

Screenshot_20191031-161301_Spotify

1 Like

maybe is ‘Fine’ an old song, which wasn’t released earlier, like a demo version or something else. We know this kind of procedure from Linkin Park and Mike Shinoda :slightly_smiling_face::wink: or maybe he released ‘fine’ under his name, so that the LP fanbase don’t freaking out so much :sweat_smile:

maybe we should just wait, he already said, that he don’t continue to go on live tour alone :wink:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Yaaaaaayyyy!!! :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Everything is not fine :rage:
I want to be in Europe so I can listen to it NOW too :rage::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes