Mike's New Single "fine", Available Worldwide

I was thinking ‘the fun starts here’ with the arrow pointing wherever… :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Good point, i think you’re right :grin:

1 Like

Thx, idk, I only had a quick sec but then thankfully @framos1792 took a screenshot so I was able to look at more closely. And now that I look at it again, looks like Mr. Mike drew something on the side and it’s not an arrow. Idk. Lol.

Screenshot_20191026-134613_Samsung%20Internet

Screenshot_20191026-134558_Samsung%20Internet

7 Likes

Are you using Instagram or Snapchat?

1 Like

Instagram. I checked snapchat, nothing. :confused:

You can check it by swiping through the profile images on the top of your front page of insta. Just click on Mikes profile pic. If you could go to his Instagram page and click on his profile pic there. It should be still up if you still want to see it.

1 Like

Well, for some reason he’s not with the rest of the other avatars at the top of my homepage and I have no clue why. :woman_shrugging:t2: However, didn’t know about clicking on his avatar on his page, so thank you! :smiley::hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

You Unfriended mike :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I still see his stories? Let me go check, hang on…
Btw, how are you today? :purple_heart:

Edit: all the notifications are correct. Not blocking or muting. So freaking weird. :confused:

1 Like

Lol yea :joy: you gotta be following him to see his stories.

2 Likes

I def am following him. I’ma have a word with Instagram!

Screenshot_20191028-111443_Instagram

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! :hugs:
I downloaded it and will listen in the car. :partying_face:

1 Like

I think it is solved - it’s from the Tuborg advertisement (for beer)

1 Like

Say what? :joy:

1 Like

Trollnoda at his best but there’s definitely sth in the pipe :heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartpulse:

5 Likes

hope everyone enjoyed trollnoda like @theearlywalker said :rofl:

6 Likes

From yesterday but I just saw it. Anyone else? It includes Mike’s most recent photo.

2 Likes

This article even suggests that “58008” is related to Linkin Park or Mike Shinoda’s upcoming projects. No, Mike likes to joke around using a calculator, plugging this number in and then turning it upside down to spell out “boobs”.

4 Likes

What could it be? I personally think maybe new video, but let’s see

Screenshot_20191030-190301

7 Likes