Mike Shinoda side projects

Thanks for sharing @rickvanmeijel :+1:

@intheend as far as I know, we don’t have a Mike Shinoda side project topic. And we are advised to post only posttraumatic stuff in the Mike Shinoda category

2 Likes

@intheend This. That’s why I set up a thread, so all Shinoda related news about side projects can be posted here

2 Likes

@anna834 @rickvanmeijel there are two topics both started last year.

image image

1 Like

Thats great.
For someone like me who is obviously to daft to find them. Please, share a link.

1 Like

Use the search bar

02AD0585-3EE7-4739-A3AE-515658F51E01

Dear @intheend
as former teachers and bosses of mine already found out, I am not learning, if you constantly yell the same thing at me!

And today it doesn’t shut me up anymore, till I understand it!

So! Again:

Don’t make me out as a bully or a jerk. Cool that you see my frustration. I don’t see how you can’t understand to use the search bar. You literally just need to add in ‘mshinoda projects’ I’m not going back and forth with you.

This is a confusing situation. On one hand, it is a “Mike Shinoda” project so it probably fits in #ms, but Mike has been going by his actual name in features for years so I’m not sure if it should be in #ms or #side-and-solo-projects or not. I guess that’s not really the focus right now anyways.

Does this deserve to be its own topic, regardless of what category it goes in: Maybe? It’s definitely not Post Traumatic so it doesn’t belong in the mega-topic. There’s not that much worth mentioning right now for actual discussion, but a news-like topic has to start somewhere. As far as I know, there isn’t a topic directly dedicated to Mike news that isn’t Post Traumatic, so I’ll keep it open

3 Likes

Don’t you patronize me -.-

Well I’m glad that’s been settled. What a fun way to start a thread :joy:

1 Like

@lplove hey you :hugs::green_heart:

If you like posting here?
I’m really happy about the Mike news you post.
Thank you! :pray:
I’m not on ig or Twitter, so glad for any news I get.

And It would finally bring this topic to live!
Got nearly in a catfight with @intheend for it, you know nails, fangs, spitting and high pitched screeming :crazy_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The only reason I posted in the other thread is bc it has more action. But anything Mike related I shall post here from now on. :hugs::purple_heart:

2 Likes

The action is were we bring it :sunglasses::crazy_face:

1 Like

Very true my dear! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@theearlywalker I received a notification saying you changed something about the OP, but I can’t seem to find what exactly

1 Like

I changed the category to Mike Shinoda - that’s all @rickvanmeijel :blush:

Ah yes that’s more fitting :+1:

1 Like

Mike Shinoda side project

Screenshot_20191128-221200_Samsung Internet

4 Likes

I told him that’s just a dusting and to put his back into it! :joy:

But then Anna posted and I started laughing bc now Mike is gonna have to eat his delicious looking meal and then complain about shoveling again. :joy::joy::joy: Really wish I could post Anna’s actual video. :thinking:
20191128_231528

20191128_230225

2 Likes