Mike Shinoda new Album - Dropped Frames, Vol 1

No, seriously, apart from one snowflake that misunderstood two posts of mine, the Meme is the only person that has ever flagged me on here, and multiple times at that. I just find it funny that my mere existence boils her blood, most effortless trolling I’ve ever done. :joy:

1 Like

I know you take it sovereign Rob, @the_termin8r- but nevertheless I like to say my opinion on what the meme posted above: it’s absolutely not ok from her to attack you here the way she did.

I absolutely disagree with the meme and imo she has no right to call you names like she did!

You know you’re appreciated here - and a very active and important part of the community- always of help when needed and always someone to have fun with …

I felt like saying this!

6 Likes

Here’s one: Spotify

Here’s the second: Spotify

Here’s more free links: Dropped Frames, Vol. 1 - YouTube Dropped Frames, Vol. 2 - YouTube

You people are all insane.

1 Like

Be specific. And regarding what? :joy:

1 Like

Instead of making 3 separate posts, you can edit the first one to add more to it

1 Like

Just the “free” music stuff.

I’m not sure I follow. What’s insane about it?

You’re just infuriating me further.

I’m completely lost here. :joy:

2 Likes

Come on @zanybelle, you can do better than this. I don’t understand either :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

I think this is starting to become the thread where people come to get triggered at me over nothing. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve already explained this in my previous posts, but basically the music is not “free” and using this term is insane. This is like saying I can go into a store and try a jumper on for free. But, if I walked out of the store with the jumper I’d be stopped. Hence, it is not free. Yes, the music is available to stream online. Anyone not living under a rock knows this. Why are you telling me this? Please don’t tell me music is free when you mean it can be streamed online - especially on YouTube. This is like telling me the sky is blue and birds fly. Tell me something I don’t know.

“Be specific” was the funniest thing I’ve read in response to “people are all insane”.

You haven’t read my previous posts :wink: Also, you actually liked my “people are all insane” post :laughing: You are people right? Kidding!

2 Likes

Umm…I agreed with you after I did a bit of digging for myself.

That was me probing to see if I classify under ‘all’ lol.

1 Like

Yes you do although “insane” is just a word I throw around when I’m in disbelief haha!

People have called me insane before, and not hyperbolically. :joy:

1 Like

Okay, misunderstanding cleared up now :smile:. I actually agree with your points

1 Like

Promo track for ‘dropped frames vol 3’