Mike in Paris - 24.08.18

Yes, I don’t know how it will be with the VIP tickets system, how close we can be without a VIP ticket. We’ll see.

1 Like

I’ll keep spots for you and don’t forget to wear your flanoda :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so hyped to see Mike back on Stage in Paris. Sry for my english, i am from Switzerland :smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m new on the forum and, I will be on the Mike’s concert on Paris!!! I’m very happy and hurry to meet other LP fans ^^

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums- a great step to meet fellow soldiers- in the games section we have a lot of fun together- just jump in

To meet us at the Paris show just stay in touch here- we will communicate and plan everything here - enjoy your timw here on the lpu meanwhile @hazkael

Welcome !

Thk all :slight_smile: this is my real lpu member account, the other is the old ^^ I’m sorry

1 Like

Ok- lol - and it’s sooo near already- I am exciiiiited :tada::tada::heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: - —- you guys have booked your accommodation already?

Are we going out to the pub?

1 Like

Hum, I think to go to the CitizenM for the accomodation in Nanterre, near the Arche de la Defense. Drink a beer after? this is a great idea!

1 Like

I’m staying at a hotel 5min walk from the festival grounds. Makes it easier for me to go around without having to worry about transportation after the show. I was planning on coming without cash but my friends warned me that the French rarely use POS :confused: So I think I do need to exchange money soon too…

I’m up for walks/trips to central and beyond and coffee/lunch/pub outings.

1 Like

Absolutely- I think we should use the opportunity to spend time together doing nice things- and I gonna book a hotel now soon to- near by the venue, we HAVE TO have a beer together before- during and after the show- that’s almost as great as the show itself :beers: :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t remember the name of my hotel, I have to check but yes! We’re going to have fun :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m from Belgium and I’m also going to see Mike in Paris, I can’t wait :heart_eyes: this concert is also for me the first opportunity to see Mike. I never saw LP performing live unfortunately :disappointed:

3 Likes

Ok, we need to start getting ready people. I really hope we can all meet and have fun together :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes - so we gonna plan to do something special for Mike ? And does anybody knows the area and a place to meet up for dinner and a drink the evening before the show? Do we all come in Flanodas? (We can cut the arms if it’s too warm that day :sweat_smile:) and have Boris socks???!!! These thoughts are making me feeling blessed and happy already now- planning is almost as great than the happening itself :heart_eyes: :heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartpulse::heartbeat::heartpulse:

2 Likes

The gates of Rock en Seine opens at 2 pm.
I don’t know at what time will be the meet and greet (for those who will win it!).
Mike show is at 6.45 pm.
I don’t know if there will be a lot of people but maybe a large amount of people will come to the festival after work (5pm to 7pm), so if you want to go there just before Mike show, I think it’s important to take enough free time to get in the festival.

I don’t really know if there is a good restaurant/pub near the festival area. Just, it could be a bit expensive because it’s in a high rent area.

Personnaly, I probably won’t come with a flanoda because it will probably be tooo hot, but i will have my Mike’Line sketch hat and a boris sock of course! :blush:

I can’t wait too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am hoping it won’t be too crowded for Mike’s set since I want to get as close as possible.
Won’t be in a flan Noda simply cause it’s too hot.

We can got out the night before for sure! Or even for breakfast/lunch/sightseeing the day after. I’m up for anything :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi people,
for lunch, drink and other cool thing, we aren’t to far from La Défense! there is a good restaurant who’s call Big Fernand. For me, it’s the best hamburger place of Paris! (I’m sorry for my really bad english…)

1 Like

Your english is very good to get and burgers sound perfect to me :blush:- so is it possible to just pop up there or does we need to do a reservation? What do you think @hazkael5? And I never saw you before here on the forums- are you new here on the lpu? Nice to meet you :grinning: and I take it you go to the show too?