Mike in Paris - 24.08.18

Any news? @gatsie? And he announced a lpu m&g contest for LA- good news for us too :tada::muscle:t2::heart_eyes: YAAAAY -

1 Like

@theearlywalker & @DavidZinssler It’s just so lame…

I spoke with the less lame HRM Planner. She understands but she said also that it would be stupid if I went in away for a trip at the end of August, because my contract might get prolonged in August for another year. And if I leave it could give off a message to my boss that I dont give a crap about the work.

Technically they would have to miss me for at least 3 days then, for traveling to Paris takes at least 6 to 9 hours by train. And the less lame HRM Planner said she understands and that I could try call in sick. But the risk that I will be coming back after the show and not having a job anymore is too big :frowning:

So I think I’ll just… Skip it this time again :frowning: Hoping for another date in the future where Shinoda comes to a show more nearby :frowning:

3 Likes

I could definetly understand both possible decisions. I hope you can maybe combine both…

1 Like

Why is everything so heavy? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::v:t2: Stay strong :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sending you strenght. I hope Mike has some other shows to reveal in the next weeks. :muscle::hugs::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Would be awesome

1 Like

@cissoye what about you? Are you going to join us in Paris? :relaxed:

1 Like

I wish, but I’ll be in READING :rofl: I was so excited when he announced a show so close to me that I bought a ticket immediatly, so now I have to go. I was trying to figure if I could do both (maybe with a VIP tix for Paris) but I’m still uncertain. If I go I won’t arrive to Paris before 5pm (thanks work :rage:) and could make it if he performs around 7pm, but I won’t know until they announce it.
Any of you know when they give the time of the performances?
Knowing you guys will go makes me even more disappointed if I can’t go, bcs it would have been fun. But I’ll meet a few people in Reading so I’m excited about it too.

2 Likes

Oh no! , @cissoye :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: too bad! I was hopeing that you will join us too!!! I was also thinking about Reading when it was announced but needed to wait and check if I can go and then Paris was announced and so it was clear to go there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But maybe Mike will performe late so you can attend the Paris show too. I’m sure one week before it maybe a bit earlier it will be announced which stage time he will have ! But I ask myself why are you not so active here in the forums!?!

1 Like

Haha, I just suck at forums. Or social medias in general :joy: I’m only okay at tweeter, which is like the easiest and fastest to handle.
I really hope I can do both festivals. Someone told me to try and ask Rock En Seine via email about schedule and all… but I’m an anxious mess when it comes to reaching to other ppl that I didn’t try :laughing:
I wish I was more patient when Reading was announced, but I was part of a fandom before LP where shows tix just vanished real fast if you waited, and I guess it stayed with me xD

It’s been quite funny to me to think I’ll be like, touring with Mike if I do both Paris and Reading xD I was tempted to ask him how its organized for him, but then I remembered what’s putting a big question mark on my plans is that I have to work on Friday morning. I wanted to take my vacation leave then, but circumstances at work prevent me to :rage:
But for Mike I’ll try my best ! If doing both IS possible, then I will determination level at its peak

1 Like

I’ll see you guys there! :smiley:

5 Likes

YAAAAAY :tada::sunny: Best news of the day :man_dancing:- can’t wait to meet you there- it’s absolutely incredible great :dancer:t2::dizzy:👯‍♀:beers:

1 Like

Hi theearlywalker and other. I took my ticket to see Mike on “Rock en Seine”. I will be happy to join you that day. See u soon. ;0)’

3 Likes

Just in case, the official french LP ambassador is planning a flashmob with Boris sock at Rock en Seine. I don’t know everything about it because I don’t have a facebook account.

1 Like

Cool!! I am in- as I already prepare my sock for Cologne- so I will bring it for sure, and the german soldiers are planning glowsticks too… maybe somebody with a fb account can help us to check the flashmob out? @DavidZinssler @OneMoreLight2017 @evooba ?!

The event page on FB is in French and I’ve no idea what it says.

I dont have FB

Edit: In the end they’re just saying to bring a Boris sock with us and to do the same “sock’s dance” that is in the video.

Mike will be on (the main) stage at 6:45pm ! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We have to squeeze ourselves to the front! Going to be a long day but so worth it!

1 Like