Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

I saw it at 1.20 when babygirl woke up…

1 Like

Congratularions for all who won! I didn’t, but I already had a meet & greet with him in Zurich.

3 Likes

I refreshed my emails every 5minutes… Like a fool lol, my baby Girl woke up at 2/20, I saw there was nothing… What about your brother ? You have news ?

Yes, he didn’t won :persevere:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

He must be sad… I understand :cry:
Let’s hope our dream to meet Mike Will become True one Day…

1 Like

Sorry I had to reach uni cause I got full day of class :frowning:
Sorry you didn’t get one :frowning: Did you check your spam? Mine was there … (bad mail server … like it’s a spam)
Thank you for the info !
Yeah it’s so cool we’re from Liege! Would be nice to meet someday !

1 Like

I really hope it for you! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I checked spams to everytime… Yeah, we Will maybe meet on Saturday :blush: In case maybe one of the winner could give our gift to Mike ?

Hi guys, congratulations to all who won !
Didn’t get my mail :disappointed:

Do you know if it’s possible to meet Mike after the show ?

1 Like

He came out and spoke to fans (who were waiting there for hours, so he basically had no choice because he had to leave the venue :see_no_evil:) in Berlin and Oberhausen, but that’s it I think.

2 Likes

Hi Nongi, I know you won a M&G, and I have a few questions if you don’t mind :blush: can you tell me what happens during a M&G? I suppose I’ll lose my place at the entrence when I go to the M&G? My brother will stay in the queu, do you think I can reach him after the M&G? :see_no_evil: at what time approximately is the M&G? Thanks!

1 Like

Im not Nongi, but I also had a M&G so if you dont mind I can answer too :slight_smile:
Yes you’ll lose your place, because you will have to go to the meeting point which will be send to you by email on the morning/midday of the show.
Normally the M&Gs have been between 6-6.30 pm.
You’ll get instructions as soon as you get to the meeting point, the will check your ID and give you the pass.
On our M&G we watched the soundcheck from Don Broco, then Mike came to the barricade and we had to stand in line and one by one he greeted eveyone and signed one item. And you can talk a little bit to him. Meanwhile photos are taken and in the end there is a group foto with Mike.
Afterwards you stay in the venue and you are in first row.
Your brother will have to queue early so he can meet you in the front row, unless you look for him and maybe lose your spot in the front.

4 Likes

Thanks Nongi ! Impossible to take a photo with him ?

1 Like

Thanks a lot for all the details, I really appreciate! Do you think taking a picture with him is possible? Can we use our smartphones for pictures?

1 Like

I think they say it’s forbidden but I know some one Who used his smartphone

I remember correctly you have to be sure that your flach is turned off.
Never been to a m&g but i remeber seeing it on YT

1 Like

In the email it’s written: Please refrain from taking photos with your camera or smartphone. No selfie / individual photos, please.

So yeah it’s not really forbidden it’s just not appropriate I guess ^^

2 Likes

That’s what I meant, I would not try to do it I think

1 Like

That’s what I also understood… I just hoped they were not as strict as in the mail :sweat_smile:
thanks everyone!