Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

Hello all… I’m from Belgium :belgium: and going to see Mike in Luxembourg, Last shows were just amazing… Who else is going ?

3 Likes

Hey guys… I know you’re there… I bought my tickets this morning… Don’t tell me there isn’t anybody else Who did the same… Come on :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey! I will come from germany! Was in Offenbach and Cologne. Will go to Hamburg, too. I am poor now but happy and excited :smile: which shows have you been to?

4 Likes

I’m from Germany too and I go to Luxemburg.:hugs:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m from Germany too and go to Luxembourg:hugs

1 Like

Hahahaah i was in Offenbach too and i went in Rockenseine :blush: I’m excited too… We wanted to go to oberhausen too but unfortunately I don’t know If I can have a Day off so, we picked Luxembourg ! so Nice to speak with you all @serenity2209 @lpforeverk @lpforeverl9

1 Like

Did you arrive early in Offenbach ? Maybe we saw each other :blush:

1 Like

That’s what I thought too. Have to be there for the last show of the tour! :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @Nongi, so you’re going to Luxembourg ? You remember me from Offenbach ? Good evening to you all !

2 Likes

Yes, I remember! :slight_smile:

This is my personal tour plan for next year. :smiley:
March 2 - Berlin, Germany
March 6 - Oberhausen, Germany
March 8 - Hamburg, Germany
March 21 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
March 23 - Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

2 Likes

Wow this is Great @Nongi😊 i would have like to do more dates but with kids/school/work we we could only arrange for one, but one date is better than nothing, some People don’t have a chance to go… Did you already buy all tickets

2 Likes

You are right, one show is definitely better than none. :wink:

Yes I already bought the tickets, I spent my whole Christmas bonus on tickets for the shows and a flight ticket to Amsterdam. <3 xD
I’m blessed to work for Deutsche Bahn, so I don’t have to spend a lot of money on the train tickets to get to the rest of the shows. ^^

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah because train tickets are expensive in Germany… When my husband was working there we were spending too much on train tickets when he was going home for week-end, I am glad I will see you again !

1 Like

Hello! I’m from Portugal, and I’m going!
I couldn’t lose another MS show… the feedback was so great, and I really loved the album so i just choose the cheapest plane ticket i could find. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m from Luxembourg and I am going!! If anyone needs a place to stay, let me know :relaxed:

1 Like

Do you have some idea for the flash mobs for Mikes concert?

1 Like

Hey everyone!:slight_smile: I will be in Lux, too. I’m going on my own (coming from Germany) and I would love to hang out with you guys. Does anyone fancy a meetup before or after the show?:blush:

@sophie27
Actually, I am looking for a place to stay. Does your offer still stand?:blush:

Also, I second @lpforeverl9: Are there any flash mobs planned? Or does anyone know if there’s a facebook group? Just wondering 'cause I’m not on fb;).

Sorry, a lot of questions:joy: …

1 Like

I think there is a Facebook group, but I don’t have Facebook too🤗

What’s a flash mob? :thinking:

1 Like

Yay, I’m not the only one :hugs:

2 Likes