Mike in Luxembourg Who is going?

refresh *refr… *you’ve got mail" :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved::scream: oh, jeez…
mixed feelings, happy but nervous because…
NOW I’M OBLIGED TO MEET HIM :blush::heart:

7 Likes

You won it? :o

2 Likes

Yes… :blush:
But I hope I’m not the only one here

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! Congrats

3 Likes

Congrats :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks…
I’m still a bit dizzy from it… I never win anything… But this… A dream come true

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Nothing :disappointed_relieved::tired_face::sob:

2 Likes

Congratulations :blush:, I’m glad for you :grin:, I hope you could sleep a bit hahaha, nothing here, seems I’m not lucky with M&G…

1 Like

No M&G for me :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m sorry for you… Somebody else got an email ? I’m sad too, for some reason I was really hoping this time was the “good one”.

3 Likes

Also no email for me…

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

I’ve got one … I have no idea how! I mean it’s the first time I go to a concert so I’ve never tried before… it’s incredible :sweat_smile:

Can someone explain how it’s going to happen? ^^ I feel bad because my friend didn’t get one and I don’t want to let him alone during that time :frowning:

What should I bring to Mike? What do you think? :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations :blush:, Will write to you as soon as I can for your other questions if nobody replies before me, need to go to drive the Kids and go to work. We’re from same city btw :blush:

I guess you’re really Lucky, they Will email you the day of the show with the details, M&G is before the show, apparently this year, you stay in the venue after MG and get front row. You can bring him what you want… Personally my daughter and me prepared something handmade… In case… And an other gift… I was really hoping… But… It Will be for an other time… We passed through some really hard time and I hoped life would smile to me a bit… But no lol, we never win anything :blush: But it Will be a hell of a show anyway ! It Will be great

1 Like

Congrats to all who won! sadly my husband didnt get one either, was hoping for him…
Have fun guys!

1 Like

I felt sad the other times, but this time is really hard to me, I believed too much I think

1 Like

OMG I got a mail, I won… can’t believe it…!! Can’t wait but I have mixed feelings… Little bro did’nt won I think… @george_alexandre_kir :frowning:

2 Likes

What time did you receive the mail ? You’re so luckyyy, glad for you :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like