Meet & Greet Warsaw - who is selected ?:)

[quote=Bajtak][quote=Hanna]Am I the only one that did get the invitation? :wink:
I’m happy for you guys :slight_smile: say hi for the guys from me & tell them that I love them with all my heart :slight_smile:

[quote=Hanna]You can give me your spot because I didn’t get in :frowning:
my BFF did & I am happy for her so much :)[/quote]
Well, somebody convinced me to go to m&g:)
You can ask Adam to give you m&g pass.
At PinkPop he gave m&g pass to one girl which wasn’t selected:)

[quote=Papercut97][quote=Hanna]You can give me your spot because I didn’t get in :frowning:
my BFF did & I am happy for her so much :)[/quote]
Well, somebody convinced me to go to m&g:)
You can ask Adam to give you m&g pass.
At PinkPop he gave m&g pass to one girl which wasn’t selected:)[/quote]

What? o.O How did that happen?

[quote=Hanna]Am I the only one that didn’t get the invitation? :wink:
I’m happy for you guys :slight_smile: say hi for the guys from me & tell them that I love them with all my heart :slight_smile:
[/quote]

thanks Hanna it’s nice:) btw…It’s 29hours to the end this contest so you still have got a chance:) Good luck girl! and cya in Warsaw!

[quote=Olimpia][quote=Hanna]Am I the only one that didn’t get the invitation? :wink:
[/quote]

thanks Hanna it’s nice:) btw…It’s 29hours to the end this contest so you still have got a chance:) Good luck girl! and cya in Warsaw![/quote]

I really doubt that there will be another round for invitations :wink: I cried a little yesterday but I’m trying now to get over it and just be excited for the show :slight_smile:

Well, there was one girl which wasn’t selected to m&g in a group of people that had m&g pass.
I don’t know exactly how did it happen but I heard something like that:)

[quote=Hanna]Am I the only one that didn’t get the invitation? :wink:
[/quote]

I will tell them, you have my word :wink:

I’m so excited guys! :smiley:

[quote=Papercut97]
Well, there was one girl which wasn’t selected to m&g in a group of people that had m&g pass.
I don’t know exactly how did it happen but I heard something like that:)[/quote]

yeah, I read that here on the boards, it was weird :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha would love to see that! I’ll be recording Your conversation with them for sure then :smiley:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Gosia]

I will tell them, you have my word :wink:
[/quote]
Hahaha would love to see that! I’ll be recording Your conversation with them for sure then :smiley:

I was almost sure that people without any M&G are first to choose :confused:

[/quote]
You were wrong ^^

[/quote]
You were wrong ^^

Good 4 u :slight_smile: Any other images you want to share?

soo…see y’all tmr! :smiley: