Meet & Greet Warsaw - who is selected ?:)

Congratulations on being selected to attend the

LPU Meet & Greet with members of Linkin Park!

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW VERY CAREFULLY!!

I’m selected, I CANT BELIEVE! :smiley:

I’m selected too :wink:

See you there guys ;D

Got confirmation email hour ago! Woohoo!

I’m selected too guys!! Omg…my dream come true!! :smiley: I still can’t believe! I’m a LP fan from 2001, I couldn’t be in m&g in 2007 so now I’m !! :smiley: omg…so excited:D

btw…I think that these people who was selected to m&g can meet in some place (before start festival) and go together to show and m&g, what do you think about it?

and @Bajtak…please change ‘Warsav’ to ‘Warsaw’ in this topic title…thanks:)

I am. 5 years in LPU and finally got it. :slight_smile:

I’m going!!! I can’t believe in it!!! I’m so excited!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

me :stuck_out_tongue: ah and btw Bajtakkkkkk it’s Meet & Greet not Great lmao and Warsaw not Warsav :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG me too !!! i can’t believe it , i just caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan’t ! i’m the happiest person in the whole world! :slight_smile:

Poland will have a special m&g…read…meet & great xD rotfl

btw…what do you think about meet together at the stadium before festival and come together to m&g?:slight_smile:

sure ,we can do it ! :slight_smile:

[quote=Olimpia]Poland will have a special m&g…read…meet & great xD rotfl

btw…what do you think about meet together at the stadium before festival and come together to m&g?:)[/quote]
for what? You gonna wait several hours in front of the gates? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Olimpia: what do you mean “Poland will have a special m&g.” ?

There was a typo in the thread name. Instead of Greet bajtak wrote Great.

I’m selected. And my girlfriend too :slight_smile:

They didn’t take group photos on Rock In Rio and Rock Am Ring. I hope that they will take group photos on OWF.

Is it too late now? It would be such a big dream too meet them in Warsaw:))))

I’m selected :slight_smile:

I’m on!!!

I’m selected too, but i canceled my rsvp 2 days ago because I don’t want to be alone at the concert and my friend isn’t in LPU.
Now I don’t know what to do, go to m&g or not xD

[quote=lostek815]I’m selected. And my girlfriend too :slight_smile:

They didn’t take group photos on Rock In Rio and Rock Am Ring. I hope that they will take group photos on OWF.[/quote]
I hope they won’t :wink:

[quote=Papercut97]I’m selected too, but i canceled my rsvp 2 days ago because I don’t want to be alone at the concert and my friend isn’t in LPU.
Now I don’t know what to do, go to m&g or not xD[/quote]
Now You can’t do anything to be honest. You’re #1 in the most stupid things an LPUer can do, cancel a m&g rsvp. Oh well…