Meet & Greet Warsaw - who is selected ?:)

[quote=Olimpia]Poland will have a special m&g…read…meet & great xD rotfl

btw…what do you think about meet together at the stadium before festival and come together to m&g?:)[/quote]
Of course we can! :slight_smile: Any details? :slight_smile:

Oh really? If i knew that i won’t go, that’s the best thing i could do because another LPUer could take my place.
And actually I can reply the mail writing that i won’t go, that’s what i can do now but I’m thinking about the m&g again.

[quote=michalangelo][quote=lostek815]I’m selected. And my girlfriend too :slight_smile:

They didn’t take group photos on Rock In Rio and Rock Am Ring. I hope that they will take group photos on OWF.[/quote]
I hope they won’t :wink:
[/quote]
Why? I hope you’re kidding ;D
Ohh… don’t u want to have a photo with me? [mrgreen]

I’m also goin, for the third time :slight_smile:

I’m selected too :slight_smile:

I’m selected too :wink:

Oh really? If i knew that i won’t go, that’s the best thing i could do because another LPUer could take my place.
And actually I can reply the mail writing that i won’t go, that’s what i can do now but I’m thinking about the m&g again.[/quote]
Like You said, another person already has Your spot so that’s why I said You can’t do anything about it. You really think they will give You your spot back? haha not a chance :smiley:

[quote=lostek815]
Ohh… don’t u want to have a photo with me? [mrgreen][/quote]
Hell no :expressionless: Why? Caue you won’t have it either :slight_smile:

HELL YEAH! I’m going to sign my Hybrid Theory EP, it’s gonna be so cool ^^
This shows my emotions now:
12cy5746508x6($#V&9v&%V(&n98(#&B@(2387cxn%^
LOL I’m kinda shaking
this is a strange feeling ^^

There is a special kind of paper, on which you can print whatever you want, and then iron it on your shirt - the ink will transfer onto the shirt. I’m thinking of making a T-Shirt with a huge ‘BRABLES’ text :smiley:

Yay! I got mine as well :smiley: I can;t believe my luck! Just let them play the smae setlist as in pink pop festival and i’m i heaven :smiley:

finally I see how many Polish fans is in LPU. So who wants to meet when gates will open?:slight_smile: I will be in Warsaw at 9 or 10 a.m. and before stadion I will be at 12-14 :slight_smile: so I’m open to offers:)

im With You ! :smiley:

[quote=michalangelo]

[quote=lostek815]
Hell no :expressionless: Why? Caue you won’t have it either :)[/quote]
Yeah, I love you too :slight_smile:

Anyway… can’t wait! My first M&G [cool]

ok guys…in forum (http://linkinpark.pl/forum/post172012.html#p172012) we are planning this meet so if u want to meet before all gigs just write your offers here or in linkinpark.pl/forum :slight_smile:

[quote=lostek815][quote=michalangelo]

[quote=lostek815]
Hell no :expressionless: Why? Caue you won’t have it either :)[/quote]
Yeah, I love you too :slight_smile:

Anyway… can’t wait! My first M&G [cool][/quote]
Don’t push it. Last warning.

[razz]

What do u take with u to get a sign? I take Hybrid Theory.

I think that I will get poster or photo:)

Xero tape

[quote=Papercut97]I’m selected too, but i canceled my rsvp 2 days ago because I don’t want to be alone at the concert and my friend isn’t in LPU.
Now I don’t know what to do, go to m&g or not xD[/quote]

You can give me your spot because I didn’t get in :frowning:
my BFF did & I am happy for her so much :slight_smile:

Am I the only one that didn’t get the invitation? :wink:
I’m happy for you guys :slight_smile: say hi for the guys from me & tell them that I love them with all my heart :slight_smile:

[quote=Hanna]Am I the only one that did get the invitation? :wink:
I’m happy for you guys :slight_smile: say hi for the guys from me & tell them that I love them with all my heart :slight_smile: