Meet and Greet in Bristow, VA

I’m going to the meet and greet and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve loved the band since I was 11 yrs old and it has always been a dream to meet them. Is anyone else going to this meet and greet? Is this your first meet and greet too, if not what was your experience like the other time or times you went? :slight_smile:

I signed up to go to the Meet & Greet also! I hope to hear something soon. I think if we have an LPU Plus membership we are supposed to be guaranteed passes right?

This will be my 3rd LP show, but it would my first M&G. I am so excited!!!

[quote=David Aponte]I signed up to go to the Meet & Greet also! I hope to hear something soon. I think if we have an LPU Plus membership we are supposed to be guaranteed passes right?

This will be my 3rd LP show, but it would my first M&G. I am so excited!!![/quote]

Did you sign up for the Plus membership in January? I would think you would’ve gotten it by now. I know they sent me an email a while ago. I’m not sure if everyone has been getting them at the same time.

I’ve had the Plus membership since it was available (before the $25 membership was announced). I e-mailed them a while ago but never got a response. I’m starting to get a little bit nervous. I really want to go to the meet & greet!

i have a M&G to the Bristow show too! This will be my second time meeting them! My first one was awesome! i was so nervous though, but it was awesome!

I would email them again and again if I were you. Better safe then sorry!

how did you found out?

:open_mouth: how do you know you are going?

Same. They haven’t released that info yet.

because LP Street Team were giving 5 people at each show guaranteed M&G passes. I know that i was lucky enough to be one of those 5 for the bristow show. as for the LPU, they havent emailed the winners yet, as far as i know.

because LP Street Team were giving 5 people at each show guaranteed M&G passes. I know that i was lucky enough to be one of those 5 for the bristow show. as for the LPU, they havent emailed the winners yet, as far as i know.
[/quote]

good god this is gonna drive me up a wall…I NEED TO FIND OUT NOW!!!

I GOT ACCEPTED FOR THE MEET AND GREET! I’m so fucking happy I wanted to cry when I read the email lol. I’m still waiting for more information though. I think I was one of the ones accepted for the LP Street Team. I’ve been waiting since I was 10 years old to meet them, I’m 22 now and this is going to be the best day of my life! Sadly I’m going alone, LPU meet up anybody? xD

DUDE definitely, let’s do it, before or after the show. Who’s going to be in the PIT? I know i will! :smiley:

BY THE WAY, DC101 is giving out 2 tickets (probably lawn) 2 MEET AND GREET PASSES, 1 year of LPU, and 2 passes to that rehearsal !!! Every hour about 10 after (ex: 12:10 is the next one) you just gotta call when your hear them ssay CALL NOW. 1866-91-DC101
I sound like a freaking commercial, I know, lol.

I HOPE I WIN!

just got the meet and greet confirmation sweet this show is already looking to be the best one yet

[quote=william]just got the meet and greet confirmation sweet this show is already looking to be the best one yet

[/quote]

wait is this for the LP Street Team? when do the regular LPU members find out? like on the day of the concert?

I haven’t heard anything yet from them, so I guess I’m not going. :frowning: Soooooo bummed!!!

I want the meet the band for rehearsal the day before, that would be cool, already will meet them at the summit, but rehearsal would be awesome. ENJOY EVERYONE WHO GETS PICKED

I hope so, the DC show last year would have been my first but it was cancelled. This will be my first concert ever and would be amazing if I got it!!!

I just received the email today about the meet and greet and I’m beyond excited for it!! It’s my first one also and I’m kind of nervous. This would’ve been my 4th LP show, but the last one in this area was cancelled:( Hopefully everyone is healthy and well this time!

I get to go to the backstage tour Its not the meet & Greet. I wish I got to meet the band but well glad they are not cancelled like last year and this will be the 7th show I seen of Linkin Park Live, I Got 18 Linkin Park Albums who has more than me? (includes live albums, 3)