LPUser Summit

Hi LPU,

I’m new here so I don’t know if there already are topics like that or if you already have discussed this, but how about arrange a LPUser Summit ?
I think about something like a summit just without LP (because I guess they won’t be there :D). Of course it’d be hard to make one LPUser Summit for the whole community, but we could make this topic to something like a ‘LPUser Summit Arrangement Thread’ were every country, county, city or whoever can arrange a summit.

It was just an idea so let me know what you think about that :wink:

Jason

1 Like

Hi, Jason!

I am happy that you are asking.

Me and two other friends (both LPUers) already are working on such thing. We call it exactly LPUers Summits. At the moment we are organizing a “summit” in Paris. It will probably be during the summer holiday.

I could tell you more, but there are already enough pages about it, so take a look:

Facebook:
Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/secondunofficialsummit/?ref=ts
Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LPUer-Summits-Unofficial-LPU-Summits/159092160856094?ref=ts

Twitter: @LPUer_Summit

You can feel free to add me on here, ask as many questions as you want and of course join the event :wink:

• Rossi

PARIIIIIS, can’t wait xD

Hey Rossi,

very nice thing, seems like I’m not the only one with such an idea.
I think this is a great thing and we should really do more of those ‘summits’. But of course it’s hard for people from other countries to come over to Paris or other places. I’d like to not make it just local, like 10km near your town, but a trip in another country seems to be too difficult to arrange (for me). I think we should try to maybe … ask a mod or admin to add a subforum for stuff like that, so we can create topics for every country that wants to do an LPUsers Summit.
I can’t imagine how cool it would be to do this in a more international way, but I think it would be too hard to arrange. Anyways, I will join your group on facebook and gonna talk to you via PM and maybe we can figure a good way out for making this as reachable as it’s possible for everybody.

By the way … why shouldn’t we two (or anyone else if he/she likes to) start something like a group of users that arrange such LPUsers Summits and make this as international as we can ? We could flip between the countries and cities and maybe build a very cool community that bases on even more personal basics than it already does. Well … I gonna think about that [biggrin]

Jason

1 Like

[quote=rvi]Hi, Jason!

I am happy that you are asking.

Me and two other friends (both LPUers) already are working on such thing. We call it exactly LPUers Summits. At the moment we are organizing a “summit” in Paris. It will probably be during the summer holiday.

I could tell you more, but there are already enough pages about it, so take a look:

Facebook:
Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/secondunofficialsummit/?ref=ts
Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LPUer-Summits-Unofficial-LPU-Summits/159092160856094?ref=ts

Twitter: @LPUer_Summit

You can feel free to add me on here, ask as many questions as you want and of course join the event :wink:

• Rossi[/quote]

Pariiiiiiis Whaat up

1 Like

Wow! Would be great a LPUer Summit in Paris but i don’t know if i can go cause it depends on the date you’ll decide cause this summer i have to go for a months in Germany (a city near Frankfurt) and 3 weeks in New York :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Wow! Would be great a LPUer Summit in Paris but i don’t know if i can go cause it depends on the date you’ll decide cause this summer i have to go for a months in Germany (a city near Frankfurt) and 3 weeks in New York :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, looks not that bad so far … let’s see if we can find some more interested fans.
I think the actualy problem is to arrange everything … the date might be a not so big deal, because if we are sure, this is gonna happen, it happens [biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=Jats]Well, looks not that bad so far … let’s see if we can find some more interested fans.
I think the actualy problem is to arrange everything … the date might be a not so big deal, because if we are sure, this is gonna happen, it happens [biggrin][/quote]

we are already a bunch :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Wow! Would be great a LPUer Summit in Paris but i don’t know if i can go cause it depends on the date you’ll decide cause this summer i have to go for a months in Germany (a city near Frankfurt) and 3 weeks in New York :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Wow! Would be great a LPUer Summit in Paris but i don’t know if i can go cause it depends on the date you’ll decide cause this summer i have to go for a months in Germany (a city near Frankfurt) and 3 weeks in New York :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

I already talked to Rossi about that and we’ll see if our ideas are machting in some ways. Hopefully we can arrange something very big as soon as possible [biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

I already talked to Rossi about that and we’ll see if our ideas are machting in some ways. Hopefully we can arrange something very big as soon as possible [biggrin][/quote]

baguette fight ! :smiley:

1 Like

haha great idea [biggrin]

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
baguette fight ! :smiley:
[/quote]

haha great idea [biggrin][/quote]

frog eating contest :0

No sorry to all Fans from France

1 Like

[quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

I already talked to Rossi about that and we’ll see if our ideas are machting in some ways. Hopefully we can arrange something very big as soon as possible [biggrin][/quote]

Yep! :slight_smile: Why don’t we arrange something for christmas holidays? Maybe in Italy? :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

Yep! :slight_smile: Why don’t we arrange something for christmas holidays? Maybe in Italy? :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

[/quote]

No time
[/quote]

Me neither, and I think holidays are a bad choice because the most families are spending times together then. A normal weekend would work better for me.

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

1 Like