LPUser Summit

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

I already talked to Rossi about that and we’ll see if our ideas are machting in some ways. Hopefully we can arrange something very big as soon as possible [biggrin][/quote]

Yep! :slight_smile: Why don’t we arrange something for christmas holidays? Maybe in Italy? :smiley:
[/quote]

No time
[/quote]

Me neither, and I think holidays are a bad choice because the most families are spending times together then. A normal weekend would work better for me.[/quote]

So Not in the xmas holiday
[/quote]

Ahh ok:( you’re right guys
would be a good idea a weekend but it always depends on when :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yes, and I think we’ll find a date.
I’m still waiting for Rossi to answer me, but I think we can also together think about what stuff we could do there (in addition to a baguette fight [lol]).
As I told Rossi … how about a barbecue (depends on the weather) or somehow making music (even though I’m not a musician it could be fun). We also could play soccer, just talk a little, just … anything. And of course we should all bring our favourite Linkin Park CDs/DVDs with us to watch/listen to them.

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Jats]You’re right, guys. We should find some more interested users and maybe build a small group of ‘organisators’ to handle this a little bit better and then we still can choose country date and so on. It’s more important to know, what to do and stuff like that.

I already talked to Rossi about that and we’ll see if our ideas are machting in some ways. Hopefully we can arrange something very big as soon as possible [biggrin][/quote]

Yep! :slight_smile: Why don’t we arrange something for christmas holidays? Maybe in Italy? :smiley:

1 Like

You own an original version of the old HTEP ? Holy shit … I wanna touch it [biggrin]
Rossi said, the last user summit has been in London and they went into a Hyde Park, sang a little bit and so on. They now plan to make a picnic, I think this would also be a great idea, but I think that depends on the weather very much.
We also should take a look at the costs … I’m not that rich [lol]

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
i bring my hybrid theory ep xD
Well yeah! nice ideas with the barbecue! the baguette fight is soo important :smiley:
Lets see what else we can do!
[/quote]

You own an original version of the old HTEP ? Holy shit … I wanna touch it [biggrin]
Rossi said, the last user summit has been in London and they went into a Hyde Park, sang a little bit and so on. They now plan to make a picnic, I think this would also be a great idea, but I think that depends on the weather very much.
We also should take a look at the costs … I’m not that rich [lol][/quote]

the reissue from the LPU1 year :wink:
Yeah heard about it!
I am not that rich too :smiley: but i think its a nice chance to meet up with the LPU member. And paris isn’t that far ^^

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275]
i bring my hybrid theory ep xD
Well yeah! nice ideas with the barbecue! the baguette fight is soo important :smiley:
Lets see what else we can do!
[/quote]

We also should take a look at the costs … I’m not that rich [lol][/quote]

Ahah baguette fight is a must! lol
i think a picnic would be a really good idea (maybe we can check on the internet what weather would it be so we’ll have no problems with it ;D) :smiley:
Buuut, apart from the costs (that i’m not that rich too now ç.ç) i must have also the permission from my parents (cause i’m still a minor -.-) and that would be a pretty hard thing to have ç.ç xD

1 Like

@LinkinParkForever275: Pretty awesome, you should really bring that shit [biggrin]

@Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino): I have the exact problem … and it will be even harder to get the permission if this takes place abroad. So we either have to do one summit in every of our countries or we have to try to convince our parents. Of course, second would be better at all, but we could also rotate the choice of the country. If we choose Paris next, why don’t Germany or UK after it ? Just in case, someone from there wants to have a summit. As long as it’s just us four, we can forget about it…

1 Like

[quote=Jats][/quote]

We are more ppl and we planned everything in the lpu group on facebook:)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I like this idea!! If it weren’t for the fact that I live in Argentina and I don’t have the money to jump over to Paris I’d totally go!! HAHA

But, I’m all in for the organization of several LPUser Summits in different countries. Maybe we could agree on doing them at the same day and time, depending on time zones, of course. Then the different groups of LPUesers from different countries could log in to the LPU chatroom so we could see each other… lol now I’m thinking way too big.

1 Like

Damn, very interesting idea.
In addition to that we could also do something like a video chat, via Skype or something else. This time zone thing would be a little bit difficult, but I think it’s possible. And we also wouldn’t have the problem about the far traveling. Of course it would be nicer and we can also arrange something where we finally met all together in one country, but this is very difficult to hanlde and I like your idea very much, we should do that!

1 Like

[quote=Jats][quote=Sofi]
But, I’m all in for the organization of several LPUser Summits in different countries. Maybe we could agree on doing them at the same day and time, depending on time zones, of course. Then the different groups of LPUesers from different countries could log in to the LPU chatroom so we could see each other… lol now I’m thinking way too big.
[/quote]

yeah nice idea with the chat!
In addition to that we could also do something like a video chat, via Skype or something else. This time zone thing would be a little bit difficult, but I think it’s possible. And we also wouldn’t have the problem about the far traveling. Of course it would be nicer and we can also arrange something where we finally met all together in one country, but this is very difficult to hanlde and I like your idea very much, we should do that![/quote]

1 Like

[quote=Jats]
In addition to that we could also do something like a video chat, via Skype or something else. This time zone thing would be a little bit difficult, but I think it’s possible. And we also wouldn’t have the problem about the far traveling. Of course it would be nicer and we can also arrange something where we finally met all together in one country, but this is very difficult to hanlde and I like your idea very much, we should do that![/quote]

Skype probably would work better, but I thought of using the LPU chat to give it more of an officially feel. :wink:
It would be great if we can make it work!

1 Like

I submitted Skype [wink]
hmm … LPU Chat would be nice … good idea. But that would mean someone would have to bring his or her laptop. I’m also a little bit confused about that time zone thing … how should we handle that … in Germany night and in the U.S. late in the evening…

1 Like

[quote=Sofi]I like this idea!! If it weren’t for the fact that I live in Argentina and I don’t have the money to jump over to Paris I’d totally go!! HAHA

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]
You’re not thinking too big, you’re just suggesting us your ideas which are pretty good (even though as jats said, it’s a bit difficult but we could make it!)
I think the LPU chat could be good to talk together (i often log in there) or also, i think it would be good facebook as well :wink:
The only problem for the chat is as you said, the time zone! but we can work on it watching it also on internet i think :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Sofi][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]
You’re not thinking too big, you’re just suggesting us your ideas which are pretty good (even though as jats said, it’s a bit difficult but we could make it!)
I think the LPU chat could be good to talk together (i often log in there) or also, i think it would be good facebook as well :wink:
The only problem for the chat is as you said, the time zone! but we can work on it watching it also on internet i think :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=Sofi][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]

1 Like

Anything new about Paris ?

1 Like

[quote=Jats]Anything new about Paris ?

1 Like