lpu12 cd

Personally, I’d love to hear more of the polished demos. I feel like the recording of In the End on 11 was so close to a fully produced song, that I often listen to it in place of the album version just to mix it up. Some of their other lpu demos with half finished vocals are less appealing to me than something like in the End or their instrumental demos.

How about this… The bands favorite tour stories told by the band on the cd?

You’re right!!! a DVD with all te LP music video!! :smiley:

A DVD would be awesome. As CD I’d love a good mix of demos and unreleased songs, just like the LPU9/X/11 CDs were. :smiley:

[quote=LPA Hybrid]A dream of mine would be for the Xero tape and the HTEP get re-recorded. Chester would obviously sing on the new old Xero songs. Just a thought…
[/quote]

It would be pretty cool to get a remastered/recorded copy of Xero but it wont happen cause Chester did not sing the originals so its a grey area, their are fan made remasters on the internet though, I have one and its almost perfect imo.

I would like some more ATS demos, either that or a compilation of song covers, alternate versions and specials performed by the band. Theirs loads of cool stuff at the gigs that are never released or heard again that would make an excellent CD.