lpu12 cd

Yes, I’m already thinking about LPU 12 :smiley:

I loved the LPU 11 CD and I’ve been thinking what could the LPU 12 CD contain. What do you guys think it would be good? More demos? Funny songs like LPU8.0?

In my personal opinion it would be great if they could make a DVD/Blu Ray with ALL the official videos of Linkin Park songs in HQ.

Or maybe the LPTV/LPU TV in a DVD/Blu Ray.

What do you think??

if DVD comes in the package possibly the price of membership would rise., would not be bad, I would like, but I think that idea was dropped before.

with respect to CD, I would like to return to their previous content that was live, demo and unreleased tracks.

i think a few funny, but more serious. even a combination would be great! I think Pay Yo Respektz would go great.

well i think is going to be great because they improve everytime their skills and u are right about there blue ray disc they should do it. thats what i think.

I’ve been poking the band about putting out a music video DVD for years.

“We wouldn’t know when to release it, it will be out of date in a couple years as we release new vids” Mike said one time a couple years ago (paraphrased).

“Poppycock” I said, “Release it when you’re in the studio and far from completion, that way that gap of waiting will be filled with something. Done.” And as for out of date… well Frat Party is hella out of date and we need more recent videos lol. Doesn’t matter if it does go out of date eventually, you can sell us another one later :p. Are you allergic about taking money from us or something?

Last year when talking about LPU11 it didn’t sound like having a DVD at all was plausible on their end, for some reason. LP’s merch decisions always boggled my mind. Here we have a multi-Grammy winning artist, one of THE most best selling artists of the past decade, and can’t be bothered to put women’s merch in the store. I don’t think I saw a regular plethora of girl tees until after Minutes to Midnight, evidenced by how many men’s tees I bought earlier in the LP career. Actually I don’t even remember the last time I saw a Linkin Park CD in the main Linkin Park web store. Or why I sometimes could find LP merch in Hot Topic, for example, that was absent entirely from the web store.

I have a lot of shirts from independent artists. Those guys who lock themselves in the attic and draw comics all day without any mainstream publisher backing. Guys like Zach Weiner and Andrew Hussie. They typically handle almost all of their business by themselves. I have bought merch from all of them, and they stock men and women sizes for every single t-shirt design they got. They ain’t got no Grammy or big label, and I bet a big chunk of people reading this haven’t even heard of any of the people I said. Linkin Park sells out giant football stadiums in any city they visit, but can’t print women’s LPU tees. Doesn’t make too much sense to me.

A dream of mine would be for the Xero tape and the HTEP get re-recorded. Chester would obviously sing on the new old Xero songs. Just a thought…

Maybe it could be an all-instrumental album. I think that would be pretty cool.

[quote=LPA Hybrid]A dream of mine would be for the Xero tape and the HTEP get re-recorded. Chester would obviously sing on the new old Xero songs. Just a thought…
[/quote]
I really like that idea. What would seal the deal for me would be including a new, “finished” version of She Couldn’t.

LPUTV would be awesome, Just pop it in and watch 10+ years of videos end to end for hours.

I would like to see something different on the CD, maybe not just songs.

[quote=Sky]Maybe it could be an all-instrumental album. I think that would be pretty cool.

[/quote]

I’d love that!

I don’t think, this is gonna happen, there are some copyright problems about it.

Hmm well I would be happy with a CD of new songs/ demos like we got this year!
I personally LOVE the mix of instrumentals and vocal demos :smiley:

i agree they need to release a dvd for LPU members with LPUTV episodes all onto one disk :stuck_out_tongue:

not gonna happe nthere are way too many!

oh man lpu11 started not long ago and u think about lpu 12 xD

This.

and I really love to hear more of their demo’s!

fans’ remixes?! XD

i think that this is great idea

I think it should share the Xero songs they did and more demos like that!