lpu12 cd

Hmm like the top ones? Chosen by the band? It’s not a bad idea :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Yep. Chosen by LP & LPUers. Something belongs to LPU!

For me, it would be cool to hear some live versions of Part Of Me, Across The Line, Pretend To Be, What We Don’t Know, Blue… i mean yeah they were on previous LPU albums but i think it would interesting to hear them in live… maybe in a LPU Summit or something… i dont know.

Many more unreleased songs. :slight_smile:

And I love the idea of all the LPTVs in a Blu-Ray/DVD disc. I would never stop watching it!! They should seriously consider this. :o

More old demos - maybe from xero / hybrid theory

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]More old demos - maybe from xero / hybrid theory

I think I want for last some original stuff.
The last LPU CD with some new and good songs was LPU6 (with Announcement Public Service and QWERTY)

-Omer Joshua aka The Josh

[quote=Carolee]Many more unreleased songs. :slight_smile:

And I love the idea of all the LPTVs in a Blu-Ray/DVD disc. I would never stop watching it!! They should seriously consider this. :o[/quote]

Yes same here!!!

I believe they could also do studio versions for all the Extended intro + outro of the songs they play live like Faint, No more sorrow or Given Up.

Me i would like to see a mix of some Demos and covers. Rob mentioned last chat, they would be open to the idea. And some rare Live versions of songs (My Own Summer, And One, etc.) Of course if there is a good quality recording :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds very nice, I’d really like to get some more live stuff.
We don’t have many good sources of A.06, Figure.09/From The Inside, And One and other ones live, so I’d really like to see that.

hope that some not released stuff of the newest cd will be on it-,

same here!!!

blue bananas

I loved the DVD/Bluray idea - both of them.

I DON’T REALLY WANNA REMIXES!

Demos, unreleased songs, older songs re-recorded or rare live songs would be perfect.

DVD/ CD… I want “Pay Yo Respektz” on it. I would like funny and serious stuff. Both r great as long as it’s Linkin Park!!!

nothing bad about thinking what will be on the next cd :3
all the cds have been great, but i love the demos songs more then the live songs :3 but all the same :3
i would like to see whats on the next cd, but not now. still listening to lpu11 and loving it. but i am wondering how the logo will look

remember when they had this studio video with jay-z I love it I wish they would make another one