LPU SUMMIT IN Camden, NJ!

Anyone interested in Carpooling/Splitting a hotel room? I’ll be comming from ME, so I could pick some one up in ME, NH or Mass.

Got my pass!!! I can’t wait!!! Lp summit and concert in the same day- this is going to be an awesome day!!

I got my summit PASS!!! :smiley: Im so happy, i wont make the concert but the summit is good enough I simply cannot WAIT11!!! :smiley:

Got my pass, too! So excited! And I feel your pain in the traveling. I’m coming from southeast Mass, 5 hour drive. I’m dragging two friends with me on the roadtrip so I’m not by myself going to this summit, haha. I feel sorta bad ditching them on the Thursday and Friday until the concert, though. But now to spend even more money with getting NJ concert tickets, since I already bought Mansfield tickets, haha. But worth it! =)

STOKED BEYOND BELIEF!!! I’ll be at the show in Bristow, VA on the 11th and attending the Summit on the 17th. Anybody in the DC area attending?

Just got my ticket…I can’t wait. Gonna be an amazing experience!!!

Yes !!! Super excited I’m trying to get a group together who’s taking public transportation from NYC ?

This was pure luck and fate. I couldnt go to Bristow VA show because of my ex wedding and its mine and her daughter that always goes with me, so I HAD TO CHOOSE NJ SHOW INSTEAD, then I find there doing the summit out, logged in with mine and my daughters account and got a SUMMIT PASS FOR BOTH OF US, I CANT BELIEVE It I AM STILL SHAKING. We are hardcore LP fans, me since 1999, never missed them until they canceled the show on me the day of the show last show when Chester was sick, and that hurt us bad for a couple days lol, but THIS IS HUGE AND SO MAKES UP FOR IT. LOVE LP, We are in MD and will be driving up their Friday if anyone wants to come, possibly thursday if they are having the major events the day before on thursday too. OH MY FREAKING GOOOOOODNESSS lol

Me and my boyfriend both got passes!!! yay!!! =D

GOING TO THE SUMMIT!!!

I’m coming in from Texas! See y’all there! :DD

I’m most likely taking public transportation from NYC. For me to get there I have to take the NJ Transit bus from Pompton Lakes to the Port Authority in the city first before I can head out to Camden. Going to be an almost 5 hour journey for me even though Camden is a 2 hour drive from my house lol

[quote=NycLpFan][quote=Meli]I feel you guys ! im in NYC i dont know where or how im getting there but Im GOING !! loll as long as i get a pass. So if there any NYC LPU’ers i say we group up and find a way to get there = ] just saying !!

I’m most likely taking public transportation from NYC. For me to get there I have to take the NJ Transit bus from Pompton Lakes to the Port Authority in the city first before I can head out to Camden. Going to be an almost 5 hour journey for me even though Camden is a 2 hour drive from my house lol[/quote]

lol yea !!! if you wanna group up im in !!! it would be great to meet other LPU members and plus i dont wanna go alone!! = ]

I got my pass right at 12, I’m definitely going, also going to the show as well. Can’t wait.

I’m most likely taking public transportation from NYC. For me to get there I have to take the NJ Transit bus from Pompton Lakes to the Port Authority in the city first before I can head out to Camden. Going to be an almost 5 hour journey for me even though Camden is a 2 hour drive from my house lol[/quote]

lol yea !!! if you wanna group up im in !!! it would be great to meet other LPU members and plus i dont wanna go alone!! = ]
[/quote]

I’ll definitely be in to group up too! I don’t wanna go alone ether haha because if I get lost of something I’ll probably be screwed!

got my summit pass, so lucky its in NJ

[/quote]

I’ll definitely be in to group up too! I don’t wanna go alone ether haha because if I get lost of something I’ll probably be screwed![/quote]

cool sounds good then !! = ] I will message you later !

I’M GOIIIING
I’m traveling from Florida.
Going from Penn. to Camden. Wahoot! :]]

Yeah we should all meet up before the summit and go in together. THey might have events on thursday too, My daughter and I will definitely be going to the summit and the concert, would be cool if they have events on thursday too, make a long weekend of it, I still cant believe were going. We should definitely all meet up, no one will be alone and have a good group going.

yea we all should meet up and go in together !