LPU SUMMIT IN Camden, NJ!

[quote=Meli]GUYS !!! i got mine !! go get it now !! idk how or why but i got it !!
[/quote]
What? That’s not possible.

Sooo… it was all just a mistake from ground… i guess we still have to wait for Sat !! hope we all get the tix!

Last night I ordered the LPU Plus subscription because I was already going to the Camden, NJ show and was surprised that the LPU Summit was going to be held there also. It says that an LPU Summit Pass comes with the LPU Plus subscription. Do I still have to come online at Saturday, May 19 at 12:00 PM ET to reserve my spot or am I getting a guaranteed spot with the LPU Plus subscription that should be coming in the mail in a few weeks?

nope you still have to reserve it

[/quote]

Where exactly do I go to reserve it?

if you have the $60 membership, you don’t have to pay. however, you STILL have to reserve your pass.

I’m deff going to this!! =D

Im from Jersey and Im goin to that show…fingers crossed :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Thank you!! You just answered my question! I’m so nervous. I HOPE I GET A RESERVE!!!

Last then 10 minutes until you can reserve a pass/buy one! I’m starting to get excited now [biggrin]

[quote=Meli]I feel you guys ! im in NYC i dont know where or how im getting there but Im GOING !! loll as long as i get a pass. So if there any NYC LPU’ers i say we group up and find a way to get there = ] just saying !!
[/quote]

thats a good point im in the bronx and camdens wayyyy out it would be great to get a greoup going

Annnnd I’m golden! Got my pass! :slight_smile:

I got my ticket. I want to cry I’m so happy!

GOT IN. HELL YA

I GOT MINE !!!

Got my pass too! I’m beyond stoked!

i think i’m dreaming because i got one :0

ME ME ME