LPU Summit Ideas

The band should participate in the “soccer” games :smiley:

Sure. You really think Brad would come unharmed after a game or two? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah great idea but u know security and safety of the band and so on…

The Summit in London was perfect day! I Didn’t miss anything :slight_smile: and about the soccer games…

[quote=StanleyElite]Yeah great idea but u know security and safety of the band and so on…
[/quote]

why don’t you just tell them
to jump into the pogo circuit?
and now seriously, it can’t be
done to do a real game cause
everybody gonna talk to them or
something
by the way, the soccer thing
is a thing that always happens
at the M&G in England?

Um, ok o.o.

The band play soccer with others anyway, so there’d be only minor differences playing against a team of fans. They were playing during the last European tour, and then Phoenix posted pictures recently of the team in action.

I’m aware there are security issues, but if numbers were limited (5 or 6, perhaps) and in a closed, indoor venue things could be worked out. Also, the band have walked around with big groups during M&Gs in the past, sure people talked to them.

Bob from “support” hahah [lol]

like that idea, like 2007 vs warner germany

paintball! lolll

[quote=SinisterNL]paintball! lolll
[/quote]
That would be great! :smiley:

I want Phoenix in my team then xD #win

Poor band members! btw

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]Poor band members! btw

STOCKPORT, damn you!

A FOOTBALL SOCCER GAME WITH MIKE SHINODA , CHESTER, BRAD OR PHOENIX, OOOOOOH MYYY GODDDDDD!!!

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]A FOOTBALL SOCCER GAME WITH MIKE SHINODA , CHESTER, BRAD OR PHOENIX, OOOOOOH MYYY GODDDDDD!!!

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]A FOOTBALL SOCCER GAME WITH MIKE SHINODA , CHESTER, BRAD OR PHOENIX, OOOOOOH MYYY GODDDDDD!!!
[/quote]

That would be so much fun!! :slight_smile: Although it would take a while for me to play seriously against them. I think i would be like wtf i’m playing against LP. Wtf they made a goal while I was just standing here[lol]

I’d like to see an Art Show at the summits…kinda like the one in Japan. Even if they just had some of their drawings/album covers that didn’t make it/other pics that haven’t been published, that would be cool. Just for LPU11 members.

Yea, Joe can be the goalie :D.

Laser Tag!!!