LPU Summit Ideas

I dont have ideas xD…

Maybe some XBOX or PS3 like the old times with Halo ?

[quote=Maik Gianino]I dont have ideas xD…

Maybe some XBOX or PS3 like the old times with Halo ?[/quote]

haha yes´thats a good idea that would be soooo much fun :slight_smile:

[quote=SinisterNL]paintball! lolll
[/quote]

That would so kick ass!!! :smiley:

LP & Mods vs fans :smiley:

How about hungry hungry hippo! hell yeah that’s a great game.

Provided it’s everybody except Chester. Chester doesn’t belong anywhere but inside of a protective bubble with soft pillows and stuffed animals.

[quote=KATHYxx]How about hungry hungry hippo! hell yeah that’s a great game.

Provided it’s everybody except Chester. Chester doesn’t belong anywhere but inside of a protective bubble with soft pillows and stuffed animals.
[/quote]
You forgot about lollipops :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo][quote=KATHYxx]How about hungry hungry hippo! hell yeah that’s a great game.

[/quote]
You forgot about lollipops :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

It might poke his eye out!

A lacrosse match with the band would be awesome :smiley: Another funning thing would be bobsliding

[quote=KATHYxx]How about hungry hungry hippo! hell yeah that’s a great game.

The art class would be awesome, though I would be awful XD. I also like the XBox idea. It would be really funny to play some multiplayer game with LPUers and the band.
Are there really such big safety issues that the band couldn’t even participate in a soccer game? Of course you’d have to limit the participants a bit, but it’s not as if soccer games with 200 people are a possibility.
To be honest, I’d just love to have some quiet time with them to just talk.

[quote=AdieK84]The art class would be awesome, though I would be awful XD. I also like the XBox idea. It would be really funny to play some multiplayer game with LPUers and the band.
Are there really such big safety issues that the band couldn’t even participate in a soccer game? Of course you’d have to limit the participants a bit, but it’s not as if soccer games with 200 people are a possibility.
To be honest, I’d just love to have some quiet time with them to just talk.

[quote=Luke Dampney-Williams][quote=KATHYxx]How about hungry hungry hippo! hell yeah that’s a great game.

[/quote]

Play some clue-do, and monopoly while we’re at it.

I would love to have an Art Class with Mike and Joe. That would be a dream come true. (Sydney Summit)
[/quote]

Art Class? AWWWWWWWWESOME IDEA.

Lately, i’ve been thinkin in a small concert, i know that when a Summit comes, LP plays a full show at the next day or in the same day but, i think it would be definitely an interesting idea if they could play for a small audience, i dunno, maybe 5 or 6 songs… songs that they have never played before, songs of the previous Underground’s.

Well that’s my idea, i really wish they could do something like that.

If it’s about sports I’d be happy to watch :stuck_out_tongue: (I suck at most of sports) , in that case I think that Phoenix and Mike could “take the risk”, since they usually break the “security circle” and come a little closer. but who knows.
Personally I really really would like to play ping pong with Chester. For now all I want is a summit in a city that is not on the other side of the world for me so I can attend ^^.

that would be pretty awesome!
Holy Shinoda, that would be so super cool. Great idea!
Like some pieces of Mike and Joe and yeah, maybe some old album art stuff or at least just a few scribbles.

I agree here. Though a soccer game with LP would be totally awesome. They would definitely beat me (even if Phoe would be in my team ^^), but therefor I’d be the happiest person ever, lol.

I wanna play twister with LP [lol]

i think its definitely a great idea
if they pariticpated in some games with all the LPU members
and play it together

that way they can connect and bound with their fans way more
and its not only awesome for the fans, also fun for themselves right

i wish im able to go to a summit some day
for real __

LOL xD