Lpu summit camden nj meet up/concert confirmation

Anthony Schwickrath - 2 Doubles and Thursday and Friday night please. Please confirm this so I am able to book if not.

Thanks!

Sorry Kristin84, the passes aren’t transferable. Over the weekend, we were 100% certain to go, but had a little monkey wrench happen last night. However, things are still a go for us. Back up to 100% I believe.

Kristin84, please keep checking the Summit Event page. I kept that page as my home page until I acquired a pass…I thought at some point, maybe some will would pop up. Just keep checking that page and I’m sure you’ll have some good luck and finding a pass. Best of luck!

What are you guys planning on doing the morning off the Summit before it and how are you getting to the arena? I’m taking a 1:15 AM bus from NYC and arriving at 3:15 AM in Philadelphia. I could ether take a train to Penns Landing or walk it there since it isn’t that far and meet up with you guys so I’m not alone lol

Passes are non-transferable

Yeah holden just get to penns landing, will get some breakfast in the morning then take taxis over to the summit. Theres one or two people that I recall that are there on there own, I think a guy or two, and a girl, they might have two double beds and you could crash there, get to penns landing though and we can all hook up in the morning.

Yeah that is what I’ll probably do head over to Penns Landing and then meet up with you guys. I’ll check and see with others if they have an extra bed or something. Although I really don’t care if I don’t sleep. (Already planning on bringing a couple red bulls and cups of coffee with me haha) The subways don’t start running until 5 AM in Philadelphia (Growing up as a New Yorker that surprised me tremendously lol) so I have to wait a little bit before I can start traveling again.