LPU Stuff been uploaded to YouTube

I thought that maybe if i made a forum topic as well as a blog post about this people might see it more and then do something about it.

Today i sent an email to LPU HQ about it as well hoping something might get done.

This is my copy of my blog post i did a couple of days ago.

[quote]So tonight i was just looking around on youtube in boredom and just followed videos through recommended. One caught my eye “LPU*TV - Iridescent American Girl”.

This made me a little angry at “im108ftw” for uploading these videos that LPU members pay to see. And honestly i hope that who ever owns the YouTube account “im108ftw” reads this and feels bad for uploading LPU TV videos to a public site.

LPU Is something not everyone can just buy. And we get them videos for a price. LP*TV is for people who cant buy LPU.
And i have to agree 100% with Reni who i know is an LPU member and also said this on "im108ftw’s channel

“You shouldn’t upload LPU*TV episodes on youtube, i think it’s disrespectful to me and all the other people who pay 60 dollars per year for watching them. If they are private videos just keep them being that way please. I hope you got the point”

I once again hope you see this and feel bad for disrespecting LPU and i hope that you take the videos down.

This also goes for the people who have been uploading the LPU 11 CD songs. WE PAY FOR THESE dont just upload them for the whole world to listen to. If they want to hear them then they should pay for LPU membership and then buy the CD themselves.

Sorry for this rant, but it made me angry seeing this stuff go public when i pay for it all.

-Damo[/quote]

Lets try stop people uploading LPU EXCLUSIVE materiel around the internet for people who dont pay see it.

I actually subscribed to im108ftw’s channel and I’m not against him.
I saw there many videos from LPU previous years that otherwise would never see and sometimes there are some videos here that escapes me and I end up seeing them in his youtube account.

[quote=Tiago Eusébio]I actually subscribed to im108ftw’s channel and I’m not against him.
I saw there many videos from LPU previous years that otherwise would never see and sometimes there are some videos here that escapes me and I end up seeing them in his youtube account.
[/quote]

The whole entire archive of LPU Episodes are on this website… along with the LP TV episodes… Its a privilege that we can watch these videos… there not meant to be freely available to everyone. Otherwise why add them to the 25 or 60 dollar LPU package?

I totally agree. We’re dishing out the money so we can be part of this and get exclusives that the public doesn’t get to see. This person putting the videos on YouTube is making part of our subscription pointless. If the people watching his videos want to see LPU episodes so bad, why don’t they just sign up and pay just like us?

I first thought, it should be taken down because the stuff is exclusive.
BUT THEN, I realised the first LPU episode i saw was happy perthday on youtube. I wasn’t an LPU member then, but look at me now. Sometimes it can be a good thing. People will sign up to the LPU anyway, some videos on youtube I don’t think would make a difference

If there is a will, there is a way. Once one video is taken down, it will just pop up again later somewhere else.

[quote=Ginger]I first thought, it should be taken down because the stuff is exclusive.
BUT THEN, I realised the first LPU episode i saw was happy perthday on youtube. I wasn’t an LPU member then, but look at me now. Sometimes it can be a good thing. People will sign up to the LPU anyway, some videos on youtube I don’t think would make a difference

If there is a will, there is a way. Once one video is taken down, it will just pop up again later somewhere else.
[/quote]

i agree with you to a certain point. If it was the odd one now and then i wouldnt mind to much, but its every single video. Plus LPU made a promotional video. I also find that this site is under copyright. And to my belief (of course someone in law is gonna shut me up here) but wouldnt things on a copyrighted site be in a way, also copyrighted like those videos?

Lets try stop people uploading LPU EXCLUSIVE materiel around the internet for people who dont pay see it. >> I TOTALLY AGREE !!

He is not the only one, there are tons of other pple uploading lpu videos, chats videos and lpu songs etc on you tube, that makes me angry too. But there are soo many lpu videos on youtube that individual pple can’t do anything about it [sad].

[quote=linkin mew]He is not the only one, there are tons of other pple uploading lpu videos, chats videos and lpu songs etc on you tube, that makes me angry too. But there are soo many lpu videos on youtube that individual pple can’t do anything about it [sad].

[/quote]

I totally agree.But This↑[confused]

Agreed. To LPUHQ, the LPU Exclusive stuffs are all intellectual properties of LPU. Also, we paid to see them but people just see them free on Youtube. That’s a bit unfair.

If it is every video, the channel should be banned.

[quote=Ginger]If it is every video, the channel should be banned.

[/quote]

Agree!

Only thing you can do is report the videos for legal claims. That’s what I do anyways and sometimes it actually pays off.

¬¬

I’ve already brought this issue up in a similar thread. Adam’s response was

I really hate sounding like a broken record, but everyone should learn to use the search tab first before making new threads, it just creates too much clutter.

I get annoyed when people broadcast live chats… I know a girl on twitter that isn’t a part of the LPU yet she got to talk to Mike during the iHeartRadio chat. I asked her how she got the phone number Mike gave us to call and she said she was watching the chat from a webcast. She called and Mike answered. How was that fair? :confused:

I know how you feel, cause i ust to be that kind of person i wanted to see all things you guys got to the live chats the speical videos. I was jelouis but now ik what your talking about, i understand now that im a member im alot happyer and i dont have to be jelous so ik why your upet but im also thinking about the others who are non memebers. It is worth it to pay to be here but i do agree its not right to post stuff your now suppost to, if your not on here but your seeing stuff you shouldn;t it would make mad too but we have to understand also i don hope somthin is done about it also we all also know how it was when we wernt memebers on here eather… But im rly glad i dont have to be that person anymore as long as i keep paying im happy to be part of this family :slight_smile:

thats exactly whats in my mind!!

Thank you!
Someone here is really being unfair and upload all our exclusive stuff for public

He/she should be banned

i thought one day recently that id search lpu11 tracks on youtube,and every single one of them were uploaded!!its ridiculous like!!

unfortunately stuff like this is always gonna get out one way or another. But yeah to an extent everything we pay for on the LPU should be exclusive to us.

[quote=Woco21]unfortunately stuff like this is always gonna get out one way or another. But yeah to an extent everything we pay for on the LPU should be exclusive to us.