LPU Stuff been uploaded to YouTube

It is really nice that we can download the LPUTV episodes, but that is what the bad impacts are.

I don’t like phrases like “Exclusive” and “Elite” and “No others should have what we have”. Honestly, that bugs me. Yes, it’s true: We pay for all that stuff. And actually it’s unfair, if you can see it on youtube for free.

But, it doesn’t really disturb me. For me it’s still something special to be LPU member. It’s not just about watching videos. Shouldn’t we just be satisfied? There are thousand of fans around the world - also in the Third World - who don’t even have the money for the LPU or to visit a concert. So let’s just be happy and thankful, with what we have.

Cross your heart! How did you took notice about LPU? I guess we ALL watched some LPUTV episodes on youtube BEFORE we get a membership. So what? That’s not a big deal. I’am sure, in the end, it will bring new fans to the LPU, because much people will get interested in Linkin Park.

I have to agree, why should people see this stuff for free, i have just joined and cost me $60.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I don’t like phrases like “Exclusive” and “Elite” and “No others should have what we have”. Honestly, that bugs me. Yes, it’s true: We pay for all that stuff. And actually it’s unfair, if you can see it on youtube for free.

But, it doesn’t really disturb me. For me it’s still something special to be LPU member. It’s not just about watching videos. Shouldn’t we just be satisfied? There are thousand of fans around the world - also in the Third World - who don’t even have the money for the LPU or to visit a concert. So let’s just be happy and thankful, with what we have.

Cross your heart! How did you took notice about LPU? I guess we ALL watched some LPUTV episodes on youtube BEFORE we get a membership. So what? That’s not a big deal. I’am sure, in the end, it will bring new fans to the LPU, because much people will get interested in Linkin Park.
[/quote]

thats a good point also.