LPU Newsletters

So I was having this conversation with Zoe (Linkingal) about the newsletter and all and it occurred to me…what would you guys like to see in the LPU11 newsletter? In the previous years we’ve had interviews with the guys, little stories and moments from tours or the studio they’ll never forget etc.

Let’s hear some ideas. :slight_smile:

I really like the old newsletters! so fun to read these short storys and awesome moments from the band’s everyday life! if I were to ask for something more it’d be for them to add some photos, although I know that space might be limited.

How many newsletters are there? I a have just like three. Newsletter LPUX is out?

I love the lpu1 newsletter! We should this kinda thing:)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]I love the lpu1 newsletter! We should this kinda thing:)

I would actually love just the same as the last years!! Is always a really nice read and funny too :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite]I would actually love just the same as the last years!! Is always a really nice read and funny too :smiley:
[/quote]

Where can I get the LPUX newsletter or LPU 6,5,4,3,2,1 newsletter? :smiley:

[quote=Robin100]
Where can I get the LPUX newsletter or LPU 6,5,4,3,2,1 newsletter? :D[/quote]
Some were sold like the LPU CD bundle. Unavailable within minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Monica]I really like the old newsletters! so fun to read these short storys and awesome moments from the band’s everyday life! if I were to ask for something more it’d be for them to add some photos, although I know that space might be limited.

LPU1 Had 4 issues… Issue 1,2, and 3 and 4 are together in one
And then 2 -7.

They have some pretty interesting stuff. I believe LPU Derek has them scanned into PDF somewhere if he can link us. I think they should release them in PDF on here

never heard about them till just now, would love to have them :slight_smile:

And then 2 -7.

They have some pretty interesting stuff. I believe LPU Derek has them scanned into PDF somewhere if he can link us. I think they should release them in PDF on here

And then 2 -7.

[/quote]
I would like that :slight_smile:

I only have 1-6 Scanned atm. from then they have all been PDF so no reason to scan.

[quote=Derek]I only have 1-6 Scanned atm. from then they have all been PDF so no reason to scan.

[quote=Derek]I only have 1-6 Scanned atm. from then they have all been PDF so no reason to scan.

[/quote]

Thank you!

Does anyone have LPU 9 Newsletter? I dont know why but I miss this one

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Derek]I only have 1-6 Scanned atm. from then they have all been PDF so no reason to scan.

[quote=Derek][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Derek]I only have 1-6 Scanned atm. from then they have all been PDF so no reason to scan.

It needs more me :wink: