LPU Newsletters

[quote=Catie]never heard about them till just now, would love to have them :)[/quote] ditto :slight_smile:

Good idea!!hope they notice this one!

bunnies

I wanna read something about their touring plans, the way they actually are creating their music and … some funny stuff that happened in the studio ^^

[quote=Jats]I wanna read something about their touring plans, the way they actually are creating their music and … some funny stuff that happened in the studio ^^

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Jats]I wanna read something about their touring plans, the way they actually are creating their music and … some funny stuff that happened in the studio ^^

Never heard about it. I guess, with moving site from lpu9’s lpunderground.com to lpux’s lpu.linkinpark.com, and making LPU Summit in London, LPUHQ maybe forgot about it… =( maybe it’s the only LPU season that have no newsletter…

Never heard about it. I guess, with moving site from lpu9’s lpunderground.com to lpux’s lpu.linkinpark.com, and making LPU Summit in London, LPUHQ maybe forgot about it… =( maybe it’s the only LPU season that have no newsletter…

funny stories from their normal life

I always liked the old newsletters. So something similar would be cool :smiley: