LPU members from Belgium?

Hi
I’m looking for LPU members from Belgium.
I know it might take a while to get a response because it doesn’t seem like there are many Belgian LPUers active on the community… I saw many people wearing LPU shirts at Rock Werchter though, so prove me wrong…
Thanks [mrgreen]
An

This is one of the Belgian LP fans :wink:

[quote=Unliving Sava]This is one of the Belgian LP fans :wink:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]
Yay!
Found one of the 5 actual active Belgian LPUers [lol]
You were at Werchter as well?

[quote=Unliving Sava][quote=ANVANOPPENS]
Yay!
Found one of the 5 actual active Belgian LPUers [lol]
You were at Werchter as well?

I’m from Belgium too!
I was at Rock Werchter, but I was not part of LPU at that moment!!!

[quote=Lou]I’m from Belgium too!

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Lou]I’m from Belgium too!

[quote=Lou][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Lou]I’m from Belgium too!

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]
Nice! I live in Leuven
I really suck at speaking french though xD

[quote=Lou][quote=ANVANOPPENS]
Nice! I live in Leuven
I really suck at speaking french though xD

No replies in ages means, as I thought before, no other active LPUers from Belgium… FOREVER ALONE [rolleyes]

LPUer from Belgium here ! :wink:

And I was also at Werchter, this show was awesome. I decided to join LPU after that concert
By the way, I’m from Liege, so yes again a french speaker (sorry, I’m really bad at Dutch speaking =P)

[quote=HighVoltage]LPUer from Belgium here ! :wink:

And I was also at Werchter, this show was awesome. I decided to join LPU after that concert
By the way, I’m from Liege, so yes again a french speaker (sorry, I’m really bad at Dutch speaking =P)[/quote]
Ok great we can talk English then xD BTW did you join LPU after you stopped by at the Music For Relief booth? xD (Looks like I did a great job in that case) I’m in Leuven/Louvain ^^

Not really, I started wondering about joining LPU when I went to my first LP’s concert at Koln (November 2010 I think), so no it wasn’t because of Music For Relief =P
Yeah, I passed through this city by train more than once to go to our “wonderful” seaside, or when I went to DBS concert at Molenbeek or Scharbeek, don’t remember (weird that Chester played in such a place…). And I stopped there for Werchter of course :wink:
It should be useful to live there just for Werchter =P

[quote=HighVoltage]Not really, I started wondering about joining LPU when I went to my first LP’s concert at Koln (November 2010 I think), so no it wasn’t because of Music For Relief =P
Yeah, I passed through this city by train more than once to go to our “wonderful” seaside, or when I went to DBS concert at Molenbeek or Scharbeek, don’t remember (weird that Chester played in such a place…). And I stopped there for Werchter of course :wink:
It should be useful to live there just for Werchter =P[/quote]
Haha indeed ^^ Was just saying because I worked there for Music For Relief that day (it was a stand near the entrance, next to a merchandise booth xD) Also was at the DBS show, met Elias afterwards

Hmm I don’t remember the stand, sorry =P
I’m looking forward to see the next show in Belgium and hope that I will be selected for the M&G

[quote=HighVoltage]Hmm I don’t remember the stand, sorry =P
I’m looking forward to see the next show in Belgium and hope that I will be selected for the M&G[/quote]
Let’s hope they’ll come back this year… at least a headlining show instead of a festival.
Well I was planning to go to Rock Am Ring anyway [mrgreen]

I’m not from Belguim, I’m from The Netherlands,

But I was at the Werchter festival, and it was GREAT :).
I Wasn’t LPU member at that time, I know it sucks…
What was the change to get a M&G if I were a LPU member back then?

[quote=ChillPascal]I’m not from Belguim, I’m from The Netherlands,

But I was at the Werchter festival, and it was GREAT :).
I Wasn’t LPU member at that time, I know it sucks…
What was the change to get a M&G if I were a LPU member back then?[/quote]
Great to hear [smile]
Chances of M&G? I’m not sure how many LPUers were attending but I think there were around 20-30 members attending the M&G…