LPU members from Belgium?

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=ChillPascal]I’m not from Belguim, I’m from The Netherlands,

But I was at the Werchter festival, and it was GREAT :).
I Wasn’t LPU member at that time, I know it sucks…
What was the change to get a M&G if I were a LPU member back then?[/quote]
Great to hear [smile]
Chances of M&G? I’m not sure how many LPUers were attending but I think there were around 20-30 members attending the M&G…
[/quote]

And how many can join the M&G?

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=HighVoltage]Hmm I don’t remember the stand, sorry =P
I’m looking forward to see the next show in Belgium and hope that I will be selected for the M&G[/quote]
Let’s hope they’ll come back this year… at least a headlining show instead of a festival.
Well I was planning to go to Rock Am Ring anyway [mrgreen]
[/quote]

I wish I could go too but I got my exams in June… =(

Yepla
I’m from belgium but dude it’s so hard to find a topic on this forum if it’s not verry active:p
I was @ pinkpop 2007,Projekt Revolution in Dusseldorft dunno what year i think 08Werchter 2011 Great show!, Arras 2011
& now i’m hoping on Pinkpop 2012!
& you know ann im starting to get more active on forum xD

I’m from Belgium too. I was not in Werchter last year but I was in Arras. This year I will probably go to the Pinkpop, I guess I will see many of you there.

[quote=Sirbajo]Yepla
I’m from belgium but dude it’s so hard to find a topic on this forum if it’s not verry active:p
I was @ pinkpop 2007,Projekt Revolution in Dusseldorft dunno what year i think 08Werchter 2011 Great show!, Arras 2011
& now i’m hoping on Pinkpop 2012!
& you know ann im starting to get more active on forum xD[/quote]
Good, more active is great!!! xD

It seems that there are a few Belgian LPUers =D

I think there are a lot of new ones as well, many are going to Pinkpop [smile]

hier zijn we er dan mee…lol

onderonsje hé…

lpu member from belgium too …

I think there are a lot of new ones as well, many are going to Pinkpop [smile]
[/quote]

Unfortunately, again my exams problem =’(
'Hope there will be a concert as near as this one on July or August…

Ik denk dat er meerdere van Belgie al lid van LPU waren maar niet echt actief zijn op site^^ of toch ni op deze nieuwe:p
ik was actiever op de oude maar begin nu ook stil aan op deze actiever te worden:D

[quote=Sirbajo]Ik denk dat er meerdere van Belgie al lid van LPU waren maar niet echt actief zijn op site^^ of toch ni op deze nieuwe:p
ik was actiever op de oude maar begin nu ook stil aan op deze actiever te worden:D[/quote]
Zowieso was België niet bepaald het meest actieve land op LP/LPU community lol

hey, i’ m from the north of France, so just few words to say hello to my neighbors :wink: i was a MFR volunteer in Arras and i went to the m&g too :wink:

ja idd maja begint er toch meer op te lijke maja als ze bijna gn concerten in belgie doen is het logisch da niemand lidmaakt ofoz e:p

hey, i’ m from the north of France, so just few words to say hello to my neighbors :wink: i was a MFR volunteer in Arras and i went to the m&g too :wink:
Magali

Salut Magali!^^
Moi j’etait aussi au festival De Arras, un bon petit festival avec des bon noms+ boisson pas trop cher:D.
Je te resalute:p xD
(je pense que je t’ai vu au stand de MFR:p) & au M&G
(desolé pour les faute d’authographe:p)

[quote=Sirbajo]ja idd maja begint er toch meer op te lijke maja als ze bijna gn concerten in belgie doen is het logisch da niemand lidmaakt ofoz e:p

Magali

Salut Magali!^^
Moi j’etait aussi au festival De Arras, un bon petit festival avec des bon noms+ boisson pas trop cher:D.
Je te resalute:p xD
(je pense que je t’ai vu au stand de MFR:p) & au M&G
(desolé pour les faute d’authographe:p)[/quote]
yeh, nice to see you here, we may see each other in a nextshow :slight_smile:

netherlands here
kinda same language and near by so thought id post here
since couldnt find a dutch thread

[quote=chazyfan]hey, i’ m from the north of France, so just few words to say hello to my neighbors :wink: i was a MFR volunteer in Arras and i went to the m&g too :wink:
[/quote]

Salut ! Je ne suis malheureusement pas allé à Arras, étant déjà à Werchter…
Mais si je ne trouve rien à proximité de chez moi pendant le mois de juillet-août et qu’ils passent par la France, j’y serai très certainement =D

It seems that there are quite a lot of Dutch speakers right there… ^^ I should get my Dutch lessons back in order to understand what you guys said. I understood a few words, but that’s all =/

i speak french & dutch @ home so i got a advence on that part but writing my french is way worse:p

That’s not so bad :wink: Lots of native speakers are worse at spelling

I speak dutch & french @ home :wink: xD

My French totally SUCKS xD