LPU exclusive concert at LA House of Blues May 18

I have been a Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory… Just because I am new to the LPU doesn’t make me or any other “NOOB”'s less a fan… I just simply never knew about LPU. The only reason I knew about LPU is because when they were here last year during “Bleed It out/ A Place for my Head” Mike said “Right now we’re gonna do this one for the LPUnderground. You ready? … for all you that missed it, you better go to lpunderground and figure it out.” so after that concert, I have heard nothing but great things about LPU and was so upset that I wasn’t already in it since the beginning.

I have met soooooooo many nice people here on LPU from all over the world and we all love Linkin Park for the same reason.

I’m not picking a fight, just defending all of the "NOOB"s including myself!!!

It looks like single GA tickets keep popping up from time to time…I was just able to add one to my cart and it looked like I could have checked out…

Yes! hope those of you on here that couldn’t get any stayed on to try again… bczuz theyre there now!!!

Yes! hope those of you on here that couldn’t get any stayed on to try again… bczuz theyre there now!!![/quote]

thanks guys! i completely gave up till I saw your posts. refreshed a couple times and was able to score 2 tix! can’t wait!

I kept trying and was able to get 2 tix. So happy!!!

I have been a Linkin Park fan since Hybrid Theory… Just because I am new to the LPU doesn’t make me or any other “NOOB”'s less a fan… I just simply never knew about LPU. The only reason I knew about LPU is because when they were here last year during “Bleed It out/ A Place for my Head” Mike said “Right now we’re gonna do this one for the LPUnderground. You ready? … for all you that missed it, you better go to lpunderground and figure it out.” so after that concert, I have heard nothing but great things about LPU and was so upset that I wasn’t already in it since the beginning.

I have met soooooooo many nice people here on LPU from all over the world and we all love Linkin Park for the same reason.

I’m not picking a fight, just defending all of the "NOOB"s including myself!!![/quote]

haha…no problem. i just hate that when i go to my profile it says that i’ve been a member for “x” amount of minutes. IT SHOULD BE YEARS! but i understand. i was sort of in the same boat as you. i knew about the LPU for a while before i joined, but i was just too young and poor to do it. my sister got me my first membership around 2007 and i was a member for 3 years after. i’ve met my fair share of people from here and it’s always a good time! i didn’t mean to offend you by saying ‘noob’

No Problem! I just wanted to clarify I wasn’t starting a fight bcuz nowadays it’s hard to convery tone and people can misunderstand what you’re saying sometimes… I just can’t believe some people on these forums are getting so upset about the concert…

It is after all like black friday or a golden ticket for willy wonka! can you imagine if linkin park did a willy wonka style ticket giveaway!!! the madness!!!

YEAYY I’m SO excitied - got my 2 tix no problem - I was impressed with how smooth it went! It TOTALLY pays to join fan clubs! Back in the early 90’s I got to go to some really awesome exclusive events with Pearl Jam, GnR and Alice In Chains - LP is SO AWESOME to offer this to their fan club members. This is one of the reasons I recently joined - I LOVE LP and hoped for something like this - LP is right on!!! Nothing illegal here. And btw I’m NEW to LPU also but that’s okay - we all gotta start somewhere…i need to make up for lost time, too and I can’t WAIT! OMG YES THANK YOU LP!!

I believe we are very lucky! I am so lucky to have heard about LPU finally last year! How much we’ve missed! But like you said making up for lost time! I can’t wait to go to such an intimate show!!! Now, how early do we line up for front row is the question? i have a flight that morning… now i’m thinking i should have kept my thursday arrival flight =o/

I’m just happy to have my ticket and spend an awesome evening with Linkin Park and the LPU!

And NOW I find someone here in AZ who would have gone with me…GRRRR! If only I knew then what I know now.

Sigh.

[quote=James]And NOW I find someone here in AZ who would have gone with me…GRRRR! If only I knew then what I know now.

Sigh.[/quote]

i’m still able to get tickets…so…you should keep on checking. you never know.

Got my Tickets !!!

It is only letting me cart 1. I shall keep trying…

I’m not picking a fight, just defending all of the "NOOB"s including myself!!![/quote]

haha…no problem. i just hate that when i go to my profile it says that i’ve been a member for “x” amount of minutes. IT SHOULD BE YEARS! but i understand. i was sort of in the same boat as you. i knew about the LPU for a while before i joined, but i was just too young and poor to do it. my sister got me my first membership around 2007 and i was a member for 3 years after. i’ve met my fair share of people from here and it’s always a good time! i didn’t mean to offend you by saying ‘noob’[/quote]

Same here! I was in 3rd grade when I first became a fan of Linkin Park. I also got my membership around 2007 until it got too pricey for me. I don’t like that there is a time count for how long you have been a member of LPU. But I am glad I’m not the only person that feels this way! :slight_smile:

How is it possible to give away an additional 100 pair of tickets to the HOB show? I’m not mad or upset just curious! Does that mean that they only sold 800 tickets? I read on the website that the music venue holds 1000 but that the overall house of blues can accommodate 1500 overall.

Sounds interesting to me just wondering if anyone else found it odd for more tickets to be available when there was such madness on Monday in regards to tickets being sold so rapidly.

They held 200 back for the contest (2 pairs of tickets to 100 ppl)…I’d really like to know what time we can get our tickets and what the deal is…time show goes on, etc. it will be a loooong wait that nite to get in i guess - but worth it

In the hob group forum post I wrote that I called and asked the venue. They said will call opens one hour before the show. But dayna posted that at the Mayan concert (secret show for Japan) that they just checked everyone in as they entered in a single file line.

However when I talked to HOB the person said they don’t allow people to line up on property?

I wish we had more details.

How weird they won’t let people line up? Wonder how they figure that’s going to work with 1,000 or so people going to the show, there’s going to be a line at some point lol. Ya the show at the Mayan was organized very well. There was 1 line and then a table of people checking us in, it went really smoothly. Hope it goes well this time too.

im really confused as to why there isnt more info, im very curious if theres gonna be a line for will call to pick up tix, then another line to actually get into the venue!? also what time doors open and what time we can pick up tix at will call…