LPU exclusive concert at LA House of Blues May 18

The band just announced a concert at house of blues on the 18th of may…

I wanna make a trip to LA so badly!!! It’s the concert I’ve been hoping for!!! Tickets go on sale tomorrow and I don’t think I can wait Til they come to Chicago in August… And plus I love LA and LP so bad!!!

Who’s going?!

I sure hope to be attending this show :slight_smile:

Too far away for me, but it would be really cool, if all LPUers would get a recording or live stream of the show as a special treat! :slight_smile:

i am SO THERE!!!

Man I wish I could SOOOOO BAD!!! =P

Man I’ve prayed for that LPU tour (well this is a single concert but anyways) for over 3 years but not in LA! :frowning:
I can’t afford flying to LA, damnit T_T

Does anyone know if it’s strictly for LPU or can we buy a guest ticket too?

This is what I wanna know! I’m going forsure

I want more info on the hotel travel package…but i def want to go!

Can’t wait! Less than 3 weeks away! For those of you that went to the secret show for Japan last fall, how early did u start lining up? I was in Vegas the day before for their concert and couldn’t afford both shows!

[quote=AdieK84]Too far away for me, but it would be really cool, if all LPUers would get a recording or live stream of the show as a special treat! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

THATS SUCH A GOOD IDEA.

I SO wish I could go to this show, but since it’s $99 and that’s like all the money I have and I don’t have a job it looks like I’m gonna have to say no to this and probably most of the concerts if they’re all this much money (unless I get a job…or win the lottery).

Adam says you are allowed to buy no more then 2 tickets, so I’m guessing that means you can take a non-LPUer.

I’m hoping I can go but money is tight right now :(. I shouldn’t be bummed cuz I got to go to the Secret Show last August which was AMAZING! I think my friend and I got there to line up about 2 hours before showtime and there was already a line but it wasn’t bad.

[quote=Karina]I’m hoping I can go but money is tight right now :(. I shouldn’t be bummed cuz I got to go to the Secret Show last August which was AMAZING! I think my friend and I got there to line up about 2 hours before showtime and there was already a line but it wasn’t bad.
[/quote]

That sounds like an awesome year! I wish I still lived in LA! Three shows in a 6 month period! How lucky! I envy you!! =oD

[quote=Irene_K][quote=Karina]I’m hoping I can go but money is tight right now :(. I shouldn’t be bummed cuz I got to go to the Secret Show last August which was AMAZING! I think my friend and I got there to line up about 2 hours before showtime and there was already a line but it wasn’t bad.

That’s not overboard at all! I would’ve done the same! I went to a concert here in Chicago in January of 2011 and wanted to go to another concert but couldn’t afford it. Then before the guys went to Japan they added the Vegas and secret show for Japan shows and so we made a trip for our anniversary last year. This year is out 10 year and we were really hoping for an LA venue this time but they didn’t… Til now!

Can’t wait! Hope I can get tickets!

[quote=Irene_K]That’s not overboard at all! I would’ve done the same! I went to a concert here in Chicago in January of 2011 and wanted to go to another concert but couldn’t afford it. Then before the guys went to Japan they added the Vegas and secret show for Japan shows and so we made a trip for our anniversary last year. This year is out 10 year and we were really hoping for an LA venue this time but they didn’t… Til now!

Can’t wait! Hope I can get tickets![/quote]
Awww that’d be such a great anniversary! I really hope you can score some tickets! People who don’t understand the LP love thought I was crazy for going to so many concerts but I just look at them like “you just don’t understand” and it was soooo worth it!

I wish I could go but as everyone is saying, money is tight for me too. Looks like I won’t go. LA is pretty close to where I live . I was hoping this could be the first concert of LP I could see, oh well! Everything happens for a reason. :smiley:

[quote=cctjehh]Man I’ve prayed for that LPU tour (well this is a single concert but anyways) for over 3 years but not in LA! :frowning:
I can’t afford flying to LA, damnit T_T