LPU exclusive concert at LA House of Blues May 18

I can’t wait for this!! I hope I am able to snag a couple tickets!

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets! Hopefully all of us real fans get them and leave the scalpers empty handed!

I REALLY want to go but I don’t know if I’ll be at school when the tickets go on sale (time differences) so…

Tell somebody to help you get them!! Don’t miss out on it :frowning:

I’ve entered a competition to try and win tickets! Would be so awesome to fly all the way over for this :slight_smile:

I really wish I could go… if it was closer to where I live, I’d defineatly be attending, I wish I lived in LA!!! :open_mouth:

Not going to lie, I’m pretty jealous that I live on the East coast and can’t go to this show. Wish they would do a small show for LPUers in New York like they did back in 2010 at the Best Buy Theater for ATS release even thought that wasn’t 100% exclusive to LPUers. Couldn’t go to that one because I wasn’t 18 [sad]

Omg! I can’t wait!!! I’m so excited…

Omg! I can’t wait!!! I’m so excited…

3 posts Janet?! Lol! I can tell you’re excited too!!! I hope we all get tickets! Who’s splurging for the once in a lifetime chance for the VIP hang with the band? How many vip tickets do you think they’re doing?

OmG I am so excited! I can’t wait!!
I wish I can afford the premium or the $1000 packag! Lol

Hi Irene,

I was at the Secret Show last year. We got there around 2:30 (drove from Vegas the night before) and we were about the 40th people in line. We ended up right in front of Phoenix on stage left, with one person between us and the fence. Here is a video I shot that kind of gives an idea of where we were: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAm1oxOZJkw

So, if they sell about the same number of tickets and the show starts at the same time, I would suspect the timing would need to be about the same if you are interested in being that close. If you want to be closer to the middle or actually on the fence, you would probably want to show up about 1:00.

Hope that helps! I am jealous that I won’t be able to make this show (my wife has to work and nobody else to drive with me from AZ).

-James

1 Like

If I can get my hand on som tickets today ill b there for sore :D… and u should totally come to LA! besides you Will also be helping MFR which is extra awesome! :smiley:

Hi Irene,

I was at the Secret Show last year. We got there around 2:30 (drove from Vegas the night before) and we were about the 40th people in line. We ended up right in front of Phoenix on stage left, with one person between us and the fence. Here is a video I shot that kind of gives an idea of where we were: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAm1oxOZJkw

So, if they sell about the same number of tickets and the show starts at the same time, I would suspect the timing would need to be about the same if you are interested in being that close. If you want to be closer to the middle or actually on the fence, you would probably want to show up about 1:00.

Hope that helps! I am jealous that I won’t be able to make this show (my wife has to work and nobody else to drive with me from AZ).

-James[/quote]
oh this is great info James tnx!
And I gots one Q for ya
at what time did they tell you to get there and what time was it supposed to start? :slight_smile:

OMG this is a dream come true…how COOL that LP is playing House of Blues - sure hope I can score these tickets - i might just faint - either way - gosh i hope i get them!!!

So your in Chi Town? Awesome!! Ima try and score tix!! I better get em!!! Weather is perfect. Get ova here!!!

Aaron

i hope you were able to find someone that could buy you tickets as they go on sale while you’re in school!

Yes I think I will faint if I can get tickets! the venue only holds 1000 people… I am so anxious watching the time go by!!! 20 more minutes!!!

[quote=]So your in Chi Town? Awesome!! Ima try and score tix!! I better get em!!! Weather is perfect. Get ova here!!!

Aaron[/quote]

Yup chi town! but i’ve been in cali my whole life bcuz I have family there. I lived there for 2 years too back in 2000. My son was born there. I’m hoping to come back so I can always be around for these intimate events… oh yeah and the weather isnt a bad reason to move back!

Hi Irene,

-James[/quote]
oh this is great info James tnx!
And I gots one Q for ya
at what time did they tell you to get there and what time was it supposed to start? :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Hi Lileh,

Oh man, I was afraid someone would ask that! I THINK the show started at 8:00 and I THINK they let us in about 6:00. I cannot remember that part (it was kind of a blur). If anyone else was there, they should be able to remind me… An earlier post said HoB holds the same (1000) so if that’s true, it will be pretty much the same size crowd.

Does anyone know if the extra tix can be used by a non-LPU? If not, I guess I am riding solo!