LPU CD's Back In Store

I’m scared if it doesn’t ship to Singapore… But it will right?

Stupid thinking. Maybe some people don’t have money huh? Wait, I got an idea. If you didn’t attend minimum 10 LP concerts you shouldn’y be a part of LPU, how about that? :slight_smile: Monthly users don’t have access to all LPU videos FYI.

[quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
Its gonna be late at night here so I won’t be able to be on. I believe it’s gonna be between 25-30$. If it costs way more than that it’s not worth it.
[/quote]
do you know how much you have to pay to get them anywhere (besides the LPU)?
at least $100 would be a fair price imo[/quote]

I would give 100$ for an original HT EP. I won’t give 100$ for a re-issue along with 3 more cds. I’ve already bought all LPU cds I was missing the previous years I just don’t have the physical cds. So I don’t find it wise to pay more than 30$ for re-issues.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
Its gonna be late at night here so I won’t be able to be on. I believe it’s gonna be between 25-30$. If it costs way more than that it’s not worth it.
[/quote]

I would give 100$ for an original HT EP. I won’t give 100$ for a re-issue along with 3 more cds. I’ve already bought all LPU cds I was missing the previous years I just don’t have the physical cds. So I don’t find it wise to pay more than 30$ for re-issues.
[/quote]
but you can only get the re-issue along with the other 3 cd’s including LPU2 which is pretty rare too so the bundle is worth way more than $30

[quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
[/quote]

[/quote]
but you can only get the re-issue along with the other 3 cd’s including LPU2 which is pretty rare too so the bundle is worth way more than $30[/quote]

for the HT EP u would pay at least 500$ dollars (the last one went for 800!!) and not just 100 or so…

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
[/quote]

[/quote]
but you can only get the re-issue along with the other 3 cd’s including LPU2 which is pretty rare too so the bundle is worth way more than $30[/quote]

for the HT EP u would pay at least 500$ dollars (the last one went for 800!!) and not just 100 or so…

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba][quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think this way:

I’d pay more for any LPU2-4 CD, because the LPU1/HT EP has already been reissued, so this one - simple and easy - wouldn’t be THAT rare anymore. I guess, now, there are more HT EP’s outside than LPU2’s. So what I think would be a fair price is … about 50$ per CD. I mean, those CD’s are rare because there aren’t many of them and they are old. A reissue is neither old or a limited item. Of course they say limited, but I think limited is very relative. We have about 8000 Users here and if they only would have produced 2000 of every CD, the prices for the old ones would get higher and the newer ones loose their worthes. My opinion … correct me if I’m thinking wrong…

…wow…really???

I’m personally kinda annoyed that LPU continue to release these so called ‘limited edition’ cd’s. Collectors and dedicated LPU’ers will feel a little hard done by won’t they? I sign up to LPU every year because I don’t want to miss out on the goodies. For LPU to then release the packs/cd’s over and over again takes away that special ‘limited edition/exclusive’ feel you are meant to feel as part of a fan club. The only way i can think of this being justified is if these bundle’s are priced rather high, thus not lowering the value of the cd’s that collectors already have. This way the dedicated fans who want these CD’s as part of their collection will have the opportunity to buy them. $200 - $300 for the bundle of 4 CD’s is fair.

For 200-300$ I will buy on ebay…Even is cheaper…It is expensive

$200 - $300? Thats kinda funny because the last time they release those LPU CDs is at $10 each at Bandmerch. If you talk about ‘LPU Exclusive’ that time, users can just access to the Bandmerch LPU store with just a link. Some did brought 20 copies of HTEP that time, how ‘fair’ is that? But now, LPU had fixed that. I would say now, that’s an LPU Exclusive. There is no ‘fair’ in this world. If you put that ‘fair’ to collectors, there isn’t ‘fair’ to somebody else. So it’s hard for LPU to do something for us. Limiting them will only make their life difficult.

So, I who do not have the HT EP and LPU2 cds physically I’m not a dedicated fan and LPUer? Hmmm…that’s great. Defining fans from their “collections” is wrong. Sorry. There are people in here who don’t even own all the albums. That doesn’t make them less dedicated.

So, I who do not have the HT EP and LPU2 cds physically I’m not a dedicated fan and LPUer? Hmmm…that’s great. Defining fans from their “collections” is wrong. Sorry. There are people in here who don’t even own all the albums. That doesn’t make them less dedicated.

[/quote]

Agreed. You are so right! Less collections doesn’t mean less dedicated. As long we love Linkin Park, that’s makes who we are.

A few people seem to be getting mad because THEY spent a heap of money on LPU1 and LPU2, etc. Stop complaining. haha.

You can either pay full price from a collector or full price on an ebay auction
OR
Check websites, put the time in and gets some deals

I got a LPU2 for 5 GBP, and i got a full LPU2 package with a sealed cd for $20+ shipping Both in 2011. I don’t know if its me getting lucky, but the deals are out there when you look. If you don’t look, you can’t get them.

I would say the bundle is worth:
LPU1 (HTEP) Sealed - $70
LPU2 Sealed - $70
LPU3 Sealed - $35
LPU4 sealed - $65
Thats $240. Im not saying sell them, but thats what it could possibly be worth. It would be ridiculous to sell the bundle at that price though. I would say max of $60.

The prices of the LPU cds won’t be going down, they are VERY limited.

And as Fu Yi Long has said, they were on sale for $10 a few years ago. Some people did stock up, its much more fair this way.

Okay, up in the left hand corner are the HT EP and you can see the rest of the LPU cds easily.

Im very sure that they will not be selling all of them. I am very sure. They will be keeping a fair few of what they have now for future giveaways and similar sales to this. Its not going to be a flood of 80 sets of the cds on ebay or anything. A package limited 1 to each person is fine i think. No one can be greedy, they will have the same chance as everyone else.

I don’t think anyone has said if you have a bigger collection you are a more dedicated fan, so stop accusing. But, the bigger the collection, the more dedicated collector you are (most of the time).

And aren’t we all forgetting the old LPU newsletters and other objects they are selling? :smiley:

I agree with everything…

“Collectors and dedicated LPU’ers will feel a little hard done by won’t they?”

/learn2read

+1. =))

/learn2stopcomplaining

That sentance can be taken other ways. Dedicated LPU’ers would usually have some interest (Would like to have them) in things like this, not to say they would buy it though. And i will say, if don’t you WANT (not buy/afford/Whatever) those cds… you are not a dedicated LPU’er.