LPU CD's Back In Store

[quote=Woco21]Well you guys won, but what can i say, that Re-Issue is not gonna have that meaning when it used to back in the day…so massively produced -_-
[/quote]

If I recall, the reason it is so limited is because they are left overs from the original run from back in the day.

btw, just to clear things out, by bundle you mean htep,lpu2,3,4 in one “package” or as other may call it “one purchase”?

[quote=michalangelo][quote=dragonlp20]

If I recall, the reason it is so limited is because they are left overs from the original run from back in the day.
[/quote]
btw, just to clear things out, by bundle you mean htep,lpu2,3,4 in one “package” or as other may call it “one purchase”?

[quote=dragonlp20]Bundle = all those CDs and that = 1 purchase
[/quote]
there’s the possibility of selling it separately?

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite]yes it is limited isnt it?? to 1 bundle per buyer?

[quote=AberuLP][quote=dragonlp20]Bundle = all those CDs and that = 1 purchase

Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”
[/quote]

Same here…too bad I can’t be on that time. I hate time zones
[/quote]

This.
I gonna be at school that time…so fucked up -.-
Anyways, very cool action, thank you LPU !
I’ll try to get the bundle too. But we don’t know any prices yet, uh ?

[quote=Jats][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”
[/quote]

[/quote]

This.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Jats][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”
[/quote]

[/quote]

This.

Well atleast it says [quote] This CD bundle is EXTREMELY limited and will likely sell out in minutes[/quote]
So I guess it won’t affect prices on the collector market that bad…
I am pretty sure that ppl’re gonna buy it for themselves only besides the post also says that it’s gonna be only one purchase in one hands, so it’ll definitely should prevent from the profiteers and stuff…
Buuuut nevertheless , I agree with Woco21 , I did spent a sh*tload of money on the cds such as LPU1, LPU2 and LPU4, so I am kinda disappointed that those cds poped up again here=)) But at the same time I am truly happy for ppl who now will be able to buy those cds , and don’t have to be afraid of either being ripped off or just get the bootleg one =)

I bought my LPU2 for ~74.54 USD back in the day. Imagine how angry I was after they decided to sell those cds in the store for the first time…

[quote]
I bought my LPU2 for ~74.54 USD back in the day. Imagine how angry I was after they decided to sell those cds in the store for the first time…

do you know how much you have to pay to get them anywhere (besides the LPU)?
at least $100 would be a fair price imo

[quote=wiiesel][quote=EvoOba]
Its gonna be late at night here so I won’t be able to be on. I believe it’s gonna be between 25-30$. If it costs way more than that it’s not worth it.
[/quote]
do you know how much you have to pay to get them anywhere (besides the LPU)?
at least $100 would be a fair price imo[/quote]

I agree u can pay like a 100 each for the CDs on ebay…but nevertheless I HOPE they will be fairly cheap as I dont really want to spend a fortune!

[quote=Jats][quote=EvoOba][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Well i think the chance of getting one of the bundles is pretty low. But i try my best to get it. hopefully there is no Server downtime due the high “i want it”
[/quote]

[/quote]

This.
[/quote]

ask your trusted ones to help you?! As there’s nothing too secret & private in your LPU account.

Hope this is for annual LPUers only!!!

Explain why? :stuck_out_tongue: Ohh You’re so selfish :stuck_out_tongue:

Explain why? :stuck_out_tongue: Ohh You’re so selfish :stuck_out_tongue: