LPU CD's Back In Store

Please LPU, make a quantity limit that one person can buy. That way more people get the chance to buy in example HT EP. Last time there were people buying lots of cd’s just to sell them at ebay for ~$50. I think other will agree. Thx in advance. Oh and be smart, don’t announce day and time :wink:

well said… 100% agree on everything you just said.
1 (max. 2) copy/person and don’t announce the time you put them up.

Great idea!

This was started like a few months ago:

I wouldn’t like it and some of the people who spend there hard earned $ finding this CD…

$50 sounds fine but nothing less if they do it.

[quote=Woco21]This was started like a few months ago:

I wouldn’t like it and some of the people who spend there hard earned $ finding this CD…

$50 sounds fine but nothing less if they do it.
[/quote]
I see the point here but still, not everyone has $50 to spend on a cd. I don’t mind LPU selling them for $10 but still, they should make a limit of copies you can buy. I have 10 friends that would love to get HTEP but I can bet that I won’t get 10 cause they will not be available. Limit=2-3? copies max per person. I don’t know if You remember what happened few years back when LPU decided to make the sale…

edit: I still want to get lpu 2-4 and 6 sealed, just for my collection but I highly doubt I will have the opportuity to get ONE of these as far as there is no limit :expressionless:

make a quantity limit that one person can buy sounds a good idea (one each :slight_smile: ), but not announcing it before I & other LPUers will probably miss out, b’cos midday in US is midnight in the other side of the globe. I don’t wanna miss out b’cos I’m sleeping.

If you want it you won’t be sleeping :wink: That’s the way it is.

If you want it you won’t be sleeping :wink: That’s the way it is. If they wil not make a limit, well, I will be the one buying 12432532 copies. Just to prove my point :wink:
[/quote]

'If you want it you won’t be sleeping :wink: ’ Everyday?! -_-
Anyway they’ve done so at A Thousand Horizons, hope they’ll limit the quantity for each person this time too.

I see your point there, but the keyword in the CD’s from the Fanclub is Limited Fanclub CD. I mean people may want it for collective purposes and such which is alright, but to a certain extent not “everyone” should have it, or else it would lose that spark of being that CD thats so hard to get. A Re-Press would make everyone happy, but how many more re-issues would they do? Personally if they ever Re-Re issued the EP. I’d go after it, but it wouldn’t be as special as the search for the Original or 2001 Re-Issue.

@Woco, if Your forgot, the special one is original HT EP. The Reissue was kinda special back in the day. After it was sold at the LPU store it has lost it’s value. What differece does it make now?
edit: And thumbs up for [quote]Re-Re issued the EP.[/quote] HAHA :smiley:

@bridgeburner, trust me, I can’t check the store 24/7 but after my working hours I have all the time I need. It’s not so funny to sit and wait at 4am but sometimes you’ve got to do what you have to do :stuck_out_tongue:

There are still some re-issues left…so what should they do with it except selling here?
I’m fine with it as long as there is a quantity limit…

[quote=wiiesel]There are still some re-issues left…so what should they do with it except selling here?
I’m fine with it as long as there is a quantity limit…[/quote]
this! and that! :stuck_out_tongue:

btw: LPU20: Coming soon in limited quantities of LPU7 and LPU8 to the LPU store. Get yours NOW! hahahaha

[quote=Woco21][quote=michalangelo]
I see the point here but still, not everyone has $50 to spend on a cd. I don’t mind LPU selling them for $10 but still, they should make a limit of copies you can buy. I have 10 friends that would love to get HTEP but I can bet that I won’t get 10 cause they will not be available. Limit=2-3? copies max per person. I don’t know if You remember what happened few years back when LPU decided to make the sale…

edit: I still want to get lpu 2-4 and 6 sealed, just for my collection but I highly doubt I will have the opportuity to get ONE of these as far as there is no limit :expressionless:
[/quote]

I see your point there, but the keyword in the CD’s from the Fanclub is Limited Fanclub CD. I mean people may want it for collective purposes and such which is alright, but to a certain extent not “everyone” should have it, or else it would lose that spark of being that CD thats so hard to get. A Re-Press would make everyone happy, but how many more re-issues would they do? Personally if they ever Re-Re issued the EP. I’d go after it, but it wouldn’t be as special as the search for the Original or 2001 Re-Issue.
[/quote]
I said it in the other thread before, I don´t like the idea of selling cds that are alleged oop.

good idea :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]@Woco, if Your forgot, the special one is original HT EP. The Reissue was kinda special back in the day. After it was sold at the LPU store it has lost it’s value. What differece does it make now?
edit: And thumbs up for [quote]Re-Re issued the EP.[/quote] HAHA :smiley:

@bridgeburner, trust me, I can’t check the store 24/7 but after my working hours I have all the time I need. It’s not so funny to sit and wait at 4am but sometimes you’ve got to do what you have to do :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Well after the LPU sales some people weren’t pleased, It is Out Of print and the Last sealed copies are only available through LPUHQ which they said they want to do giveaways for them. Re-Reissue, its hand with other CDs, you would be amazed how many times the Japanese Re-Issued Hybrid Theory. I suggest just putting them on LPU Auctions if its wanted so bad.

yes it is limited isnt it?? to 1 bundle per buyer?

[quote=StanleyElite]yes it is limited isnt it?? to 1 bundle per buyer?

Well you guys won, but what can i say, that Re-Issue is not gonna have that meaning when it used to back in the day…so massively produced -_-

Just received an email from LPU :smiley:

“Members will only be able to purchase 1 CD bundle so more of you have a chance.”

"The CD bundle, along with the rest of the new items, will go on sale in the web store at 11:00AM PST on Monday, January 23. "

thank you LPU! :slight_smile:

Here’s what the newsletter I just got says on it…

Hope this helps.